Page 305 of 335 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3341
    Picked up Ki-Adi Mundi as well. And sent out for my 2nd Rocket Fett.

Carrie's books are very good. People forget that she's been through some real s*** I'm hoping that she'll bring her one-act to Denver. I'd be there in a heartbeat!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 09-30-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

went on a little detour to ft. collins on my way home from school, stopped by TRU to see if they had the nikto gunner yet, they didn't, i did get a kul teska though, stopped by the target there and found a ki adi mundi, no others from that wave thogh
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Not very exciting, but a very good price. Ross by the Aurora Town Center (aka Aurora Mall) had the Revenge of the Sith and Kamino Battle packs for $11.99 each. The figures in the packs kinda suck but its an awesome price for parts or gifts or whatever.

I got Ki-Adi-Mundi and Goji at the Englewood Target; Ki also showed up at the Huron one, but no sign of the Flamethrower clone (who I'm thinking will be, understandably, very popular). The ROTS wave is spreading, and I picked up a clone with the correct belt. The Englewood Walmart had the Mandalorian Warriors battle pack, but no ARC Troopers. And at the Westminster TRU, I finally got the RC Hailfire Droid to get the $10 giftcard. They had the display up front, and quite a lot of product, but not a whole lot of consequence.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

TRU had restocked since yesterday. I picked up the Flamethrower Clone (who I also saw at a few other stores), the silver foil Cody, and the ARC Trooper battle pack, which got me the free Nikto Guard (there were none on the shelf, but several up at the guest services desk/checkout). There was a vintage AT-AT there yesterday, but not today, unfortunately.

I also got the corrected small-eyes Saga Legends battle droids at the Church Ranch Target.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    TRU had restocked since yesterday. I picked up the Flamethrower Clone (who I also saw at a few other stores), the silver foil Cody, and the ARC Trooper battle pack, which got me the free Nikto Guard (there were none on the shelf, but several up at the guest services desk/checkout). There was a vintage AT-AT there yesterday, but not today, unfortunately.

I also got the corrected small-eyes Saga Legends battle droids at the Church Ranch Target.
    NOw that's some october hauls!!!! Nice score!!!!

Got the TRU NiktoGuard today, and it was a mild fiasco. 3 store employees got involved in this apparent mystery of the Nikto Guard, I asked at customer service she didn't know what the hell was going on so she called employee A to assist he begins scouring through both SW sections, as I already did a few minutes prior, he plugged in the PLU and I assume saw they had them, but had no idea where to find them. So A called B and got him involved in the location of the Nikto Guard... This whole thing took upwards of 15 minutes, B sent A to the back room to get the box of the figures, and I finally got the guard, about 7 minutes before closing time. Anyone in Northern CO can now safely go to TRU in Fort Collins and know that they now know what a Nikto Guard is and they have them somewhere other than the back,
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Thats funny mthat! I'm pretty much caught up with all I'm going to get until the vintage Jedi wave hits. I'm just cooling my heels until this signing with Denis Lawson comes up.

Won a few Boba Fett Vintage cardbacks off Ebay this afternoon. Gonna hold onto them to get signed somewhere down the road. Made a toy run today -nothin' going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Won a few Boba Fett Vintage cardbacks off Ebay this afternoon. Gonna hold onto them to get signed somewhere down the road. Made a toy run today -nothin' going on.
    Jay are these actual vintage card backs or are they the vintage style card backs? Where they the ones given away at celebration?

I found the Arc trooper battle pack at Walmart today.