Page 306 of 335 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3341
    They are the cardbacks given away at SDCC this year. I have extras of the cardbacks given away at C5 also. I need more protective cases for them and the latest Vintage style figures. Typically I get them from HasbroToyShop.com because I like the "Star Wars" brand of them -but they are out of stock.

TRU on Mississippi had 1 Vintage AT-AT today. I've found all the new CW figures multiple times now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Oh that reminds me Jay, if anyone is interested, the Park Meadows TRU had 3 vintage style AT-AT's and the Slave-I.

I have seen from other states, and on other pages that the new Target exclusives are starting to hit along with the Mando/Shak ti wave of clone war figures. I have not seen a single sign of them yet.

Found the Mando Warrior and ARC Troopers Battle Packs last night at Wal-Mart on Abeline. Pretty sweet sets. $24.99

Would have got the Mando pack except that I accidently won a Sideshow Jabba the Hutt off Ebay last night. By accident, I mean that I bid low expecting to be outbid and it didnt happen. So now I got my self into another 'collectible commitment' -like I need any more of those.

You will love the Jabba though. He is one of my favorites.

I found multiple exclusives today. I picked up the Kit Fisto fighter at Wal-mart. I found the Senate Guard two pack, and Genonosis sets at Target. I scanned for the Hoth packs because they were not out, but it said no stock in the storeroom.

Went out to Wal-Mart after work this afternoon to get some cold med stuff (blah) and checked the toy asile. They had freshly stocked the "Malevolence" 2 packs with the DVD's, as well as a few Jabbas Throne set, one of which I picked up, it's not what I was expecting, the throne is HUGE, as it should be, the Jabba is a bit small, still, the scale needs to be fixed, seriously, his throne makes him look even smaller. That being said, he is considered an accessory along with Oola and Salatious Crumb, so the smaller scale is alright i suppose. Antoher strange choice is that the pillows and hookah are not attached to the throne, nor are there pegs or slots to do such things, so be warned, put it on a level shelf or it'll roll off and all the pillows figures and hookah will be splayed out all over your floor.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Went out to Wal-Mart after work this afternoon to get some cold med stuff (blah) and checked the toy asile. They had freshly stocked the "Malevolence" 2 packs with the DVD's, as well as a few Jabbas Throne set, one of which I picked up, it's not what I was expecting, the throne is HUGE, as it should be, the Jabba is a bit small, still, the scale needs to be fixed, seriously, his throne makes him look even smaller. That being said, he is considered an accessory along with Oola and Salatious Crumb, so the smaller scale is alright i suppose. Antoher strange choice is that the pillows and hookah are not attached to the throne, nor are there pegs or slots to do such things, so be warned, put it on a level shelf or it'll roll off and all the pillows figures and hookah will be splayed out all over your floor.
    Jabba seems to be in scale - look at photos of him next to characters, like Bib Fortuna or C-3PO. He only seems so huge due to the dais and camera angles.

The Englewood Target set up their endcap but didn't have anything new aside from the Hostage Crisis two-packs. They restocked their Legends, though, so I got three more AOTC clones for $5 each (they were yellowing, but the price was too good to pass up).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Target on 120th had the new endcap with a few of each exclusive (well, one each of the Hoth sets). I'm waiting to get them for my birthday or Christmas but I did pick up a few more Snowtroopers and Clone Troopers while they're on sale.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Went to a few Targets yesterday -no reset, battlepacks or Arena sets. Come on people -get with the program!!!

I did get Sideshow's 12" Admiral Piett in the mail however -awesome figure! And I was able to get Jabba's Throne from Sideshow and accessories to complete my setup. Woohoo! Can't wait till it all arrives. Guess I'm in the club of proud 'Sideshow Jabba Orners'.