Page 313 of 335 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3341
  1. #3121
    I found a Luke, Han, and super battle droid today at the Wal-mart off I-70 and tower. I think that this is the farthest I have been behind in completing waves in a long time. I have bits and pieces of the last three waves, but nothing complete yet.

  2. #3122
    It seems insane, but I got all of wave 6 tonight, except for Lando. The Englewood Walmart had two of most of them aside from the AT-RT Driver. I also got my first Senate Guard. I haven't read any reports of this wave being found yet so it's surprising.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  3. #3123
    I've only found the ANH mixed/ AOTC wave once. Seems my area stores are slow to stock. Always seems to be the way.

    Picked up several SW Galaxy 6 packs. Nice set of cards too! Been busy working on SttarFest in the meantime.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  4. #3124
    Tonight I found Anakin and Mace at the Walmart near Wadsworth and Hampden; they also had Kit. My mom's going to Nebraska this weekend and she found Yoda, Jango, and Anakin in North Platte (meaning I'll return mine), so I'm now caught up on wave 5 and only need Padmé from wave 4 (along with any carded extras I can find).

    There's a new Target on Wadsworth and Alameda, and they had gotten in at least two cases of wave 6. There was only an AOTC clone trooper and some of the repacks, but at least this means there's a store around that won't be completely clogged full of sandtroopers and ROTS clones.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  5. #3125
    I'm super confused right now. Originally Dave Prowse was announced as a StarFest guest, then he fell off the site and was replace by Jeremy Bulloch, and now he's gone off and Peter Mayhew is now the SW guest, so do they keep cancelling or are all of them going to be there?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

  6. #3126
    I finally found some stuff today. I found Anakin, Asoka, the water droid (Forgot his name), and most of vintage wave 6. I still am missing Yoda and Zam from the prior waves. No sign of Lando from wave 6 which was kind of a surprise.

  7. #3127
    Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I finally found some stuff today. I found Anakin, Asoka, the water droid (Forgot his name), and most of vintage wave 6. I still am missing Yoda and Zam from the prior waves. No sign of Lando from wave 6 which was kind of a surprise.
    Which store was this?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  8. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    I'm super confused right now. Originally Dave Prowse was announced as a StarFest guest, then he fell off the site and was replace by Jeremy Bulloch, and now he's gone off and Peter Mayhew is now the SW guest, so do they keep cancelling or are all of them going to be there?
    Peter Mayhew is going to be the guest for this year. Originally it was Dave Prowse, but he had to cancel due to a major upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch was lined up next but backed out due to scheduling conflicts. Mayhew is confirmed and will definatly be this year. So count on that. Prowse is lined up for next year already.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  9. #3129
    I got the Army of the Republic battle pack today at the Westminster Walmart. I went to several stores and found nothing else, aside from raised prices at Target and lowered prices at Walmart.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  10. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Peter Mayhew is going to be the guest for this year. Originally it was Dave Prowse, but he had to cancel due to a major upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch was lined up next but backed out due to scheduling conflicts. Mayhew is confirmed and will definatly be this year. So count on that. Prowse is lined up for next year already.
    Well now I don't feel quite so silly for having purchased an extra vintage Vader for Dave to sign, i'll tuck that away for next year then.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO