Page 315 of 335 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3341
    The Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth had a few cases of wave 6, so I finally got Lando. There was a complete set and several leftovers when I left.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm striking out ever where, all the time! Whats going on??? Still looking for Jango, Padme, Anakin, Luke & Lando.

Have a TON of other SW projects going on, so I suppose it's ok. I'm saving money somewhere.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The new TRU on I-25 and Highway 7 had a few cases of wave 6. They were the newer variations, and there were two Landos, but all the stormtroopers were gone.

I got the Clone Wars Eeth Koth wave at the Walmart on Wadsworth near Lakewood. They had another complete set when I left.

The Target and Walmart a few miles north on Wadsworth also had gotten in a lot of wave 6, though the Target had sold through most of it. Still no new stormtroopers for me.

I guess I need to get out there. I haven't found anything in about a month.

Jay I sent you a PM

After this morning's Clone Wars haul, I finally found Vintage Padmé at the Walmart near Santa Fe and Hampden. They had gotten in one case of wave 4 (including the close-up Senate Guard card)... I probably should have hidden some but I didn't know if any of you guys would have gotten out here anyway. At any rate, that means it's still getting out there.

Still looking for wave 4!!

You know what I still haven't really come across wave 4! I am still looking for:

Senate Guard
    Kit Fisto
    Jango Fett
    Peasant Padme
    Peasant Anakin
    Zam Wessel

If any one runs across these again or can pick them up for me or put them on hold or something I would appreciate it and I will pay you back for them!! I am all caught up except for these guys. It is amazing how I haven't run across these at all!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I should have mentioned that my mom found at least some of wave 4 at the Huron Walmart (136th and I-25) a few days ago, so they're definitely still getting out there. I'll keep looking for you, though.

Thank you John!! It is driving me crazy!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Finally! After a long drought, I picked up Padme, General Lando, Weequay & Senate Guard (full shot) at Target on Abelne & Co. Blvd. Those were the only new figures. Still looking for ESB Luke, Jango & Anakin.

Also picked up Marvel Universe Cyclops & Apocalypse.

So my faith in Colorado stores has been restored...a little.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett