Page 316 of 334 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3339

Stores still actually get in new SW product?

Alright everyone. Vintage Wedge has started hitting Ebay which means that cases are showing up somewhere. We need to band together and help each other on this one assuming the rumors of his scarcity are true.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Alright everyone. Vintage Wedge has started hitting Ebay which means that cases are showing up somewhere. We need to band together and help each other on this one assuming the rumors of his scarcity are true.
    I haven't seen any sign of this re-shipped wave yet, but I'll definitely remain vigilant . . .

Celebration 6 details announced today. I'm already planning on going. I'll be doing autographs mostly as I know many of the actors and enjoy catching up with them.

Been busy with all sorta SW projects, good God. Can't seem to finish them quick enough. Still looking for Anakin, Jango & ESB Luke.

I found Clone Wars Barriss Offee and Commander Colt at Wal-mart at Southlands. I have seen a lot of the ROTJ vintage wave clogging the pegs. Is this the wave that Wedge is with? If so he was gone at all of the Wal-marts.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I found Clone Wars Barriss Offee and Commander Colt at Wal-mart at Southlands. I have seen a lot of the ROTJ vintage wave clogging the pegs. Is this the wave that Wedge is with? If so he was gone at all of the Wal-marts.
    Yes, that's the Wedge wave. The telltale sign is that it's the same figures from wave 3, but no Boba Fett stickers.

Then that was them. No Boba Fett stickers.

Glad that wave is hitting. Add them to my search also -.

Found the Capt. America 'Movie' figures finally at TRU. But I was too late -no Red Skull.

I found more of the newest wave of Clone War figures at Wal-mart in Castle Rock on my way home from my parents house last night. I have all but the riot clones from that set. Still need Wollf from the prior set. They also had the ROTJ figures without stickers, but no Wedge.