Page 32 of 335 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    The paint job on my troopers turned out pretty good. A little messy around the eyes, but other than that, just fine. Yes, I am building an army. My count so far is 45.

They sure did ces. I also noticed a lot of the Qui-Gon wave at Wal-Mart on Abeline. I picked up a few Endor Rebel Soldiers.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ah i see, gotta expect some messups for a mass produced re-issue from Hasbroz Kwalite Kontrole, but its a cool pack if your looking for a big army REALLY fast.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Question js: "$1 price drop at all the stores is very nice"

price drop? already?? where where?

Wal-Mart, Target, K.B. Toys, TRU, and the list keeps growing...

as homer simpson would say- Woo-Hoo!

YIPPIE!!! Found the 12" Clonetroopers at KB in Aurora Mall today. They had very few of them, in fact there were only one of each (one yellow, one red) after I scored. I guess I could have had these a couple of weeks ago off of their website, but I had some bad experiences with them and me getting crunched figures so I prefer to hunt for my KB goods!!! ......Did anyone find the Acklay yet??? I really want that damn figure!!!

nope no acklay, no djas, unless you feel like paying 25 bucks for him at all c's

A small find. I picked up Djas Phur at Target on Abeline tonight about 9:45. The odd part is that I had to go to this same Target twice earlier today and found nothing. Djas's packaging was all beat up but not that it mattered anyways, I opened him when I got home.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I still need Djas Pur. No luck. Does anybody know how to pronounce that name? My best guess is that "Djas Puhr" is a play on the name "Jasper" but I dunno. Just curious. I feel stupid referring to a character that has a name I can't pronouce.