Page 325 of 334 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3339
    Found the "Legacy of terror" and "Brain Invaders" packs at Ross across from the Aurora Mall, they still had 2 of each left when I clocked out.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I nearly crapped a brick, but I found the entire wave 4 case at the Westminster TRU on Friday and got Aayla, Evazan, Nom Anor, Kithaba, and the repacked Gamorrean Guard and Rebel Fleet Trooper (Wedge and the 501st Trooper are only in the revision case). They had all the other repacks, and the Huron Target had a few of the repacks as well yesterday (I got another Rebel Fleet Trooper there as well). I've also seen the Class I Anakin and Scuba Clone sets a few more places. Things are trickling in extremely slowly, but at least they're finally getting out there.

Hey,

Is anyone going to the SDCC this summer??? There is a S.H. Figuarts Gohan I am really interested in getting.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I'm not going to SDCC, but I am going to CVI, so I can help out if anyone needs whatever they'll be selling there.

I got the new Obi-Wan and Captain Rex figures from the Huron Target yesterday; they also had Aayla, which I already got from the first release, but no sign of Boss.

I got the new ANH Vader and TCW Anakin from Vintage wave 3 at the Westminster TRU; they didn't have anything else new or noteworthy, aside from a TPM Padawan Anakin figure that had been removed from the packaging.

The Lafayette Walmart had several cases of TCW wave 2, so I was able to get Boss. There was one more of him, and several each of Obi, Rex, and Aayla.

Thanks to the lull at retail, graduation money, and starting a new job, I've bought several older things from eBay lately, including two figures I missed last year - Seripas and the Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear). I still need Bastila Shan and then 2011 will be a distant memory.

Hopefully things will get going again soon. Now that the new cases don't have very many TPM figures, at least we'll be seeing different figures (if they ever actually make it out).

I got the Movie Heroes Vader and Luke figures at the 104th Walmart, which had another Vader and one each of Movie Heroes Wave 2.

Westminster TRU is clogged full of TPM carry-forwards (meaning they got in the newer waves and I missed out) and the Targets on 120th and Church Ranch are both full of older stuff - the 120th one restocked with several of the Vintage 3-packs and the Hostage Crisis/Hidden Enemy sets, now at a few bucks more than their original retail. Both stores are still swimming in pre-TPM Vintage figures. It's a nightmare.

The Walmart by Flatirons Crossing had a couple of the Nom Anor Wave and some of the malgus wave. Or it could have been a revision case. However, there were two Wedges there. None of the Baradas had red bandanas though. I got the 2 501st and left the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    The Walmart by Flatirons Crossing had a couple of the Nom Anor Wave and some of the malgus wave. Or it could have been a revision case. However, there were two Wedges there. None of the Baradas had red bandanas though. I got the 2 501st and left the rest.
    Thanks to your tip, I sent my sister (who lives in the apartments nearby) to check it out, and she picked up Wedge and Hoth Luke. Nice! This means it was two cases of Wave 4, revision 1.

Nice! That Walmart is usually dead, I am suprised I found anything at all there.