Page 33 of 334 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thumbs up thanx 4 hedz-up, js, hat & haggerty. . .

thanx 2u2 i was able to return my unopened kamino jango & george cloney to loathesome walmart, repurchase them & save a coupla bux i've still no plans for opening em anytime soon so maybe yet Another near-future pricedrop'll work in my favor too
    sighted orn free (one of my least favorite john barry scores ) fb jango & lotsa red cloneys at westland kmart but they were all $7 (no pricedrop? ).
    my fellow coloans saw my blazin-hot trade offer, right? good, just checkin
    vt

I think your right on the pronunciation Haggie. I just put extra emphasis on the "J". For my family members who I have looking, I say Da-jasper just to make sure that they know that it has a D in front of the J. I am surprised at how hard this guy has been to get. The only place I have seen him is All C's. Still no luck with Han and Chewie wave. I bet I won't get these until the new assortment is out.

fir Djas either the D is silent, or its Day-Jas or Duh-Jas, but what do i know, maybe one day Hasbro will clear it up for us
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey all, Walmart on Abilene has a ton of the Bespin Luke wave. They had both the bloody and non bloody stump versions. I have never seen so many of this wave in one place. Also, I scored Djas Pur at Target on abilene. Hurry on over if you still need Pap. They had two left as of noon.
    I finally got my pictures back from C-II. I'll share a few of the interesting ones if I can shink them down.

Of course the day that i am alomost out of gas and i have no money, what a world what a world...

Can anyone pick me up a Bloody Luke or stop by and put one on layaway for me? Alas, I am in Boulder and won't be able to get down there tonight. If you pick one up, I'd be happy to pay a little extra for the figure...say an Andrew Jackson for your troubles? I'd even come down to pick it up and your convenience.
    Anyone?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Wal Mart at 38th and Youngfield just put out a ton of the Luke wave if anybody is still looking. There are about 30 of each figure (Vader, Luke, Mace, Jango) but no Luke's are the "bloody stump" version. At least this is a good sign that one day I will walk in to find 30 Djas Puhr's sitting on the shelf.

yeah, the day we find 30 of any really new figures is the day hasbro releases Jorg Sacul for retail again... sorry, i just don't think Djas ends up having 30 clones is a day i hope never to see, wait what am i saying.

R2DToys.com has good ol' Jorg Sacul for sale now, a mere $85 plus shipping and he's yours... By the way, the Boulder Wal-Mart is loaded with the Bespin wave too.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

The Wal-Mart in Aurora had TONS of the Bespin Wave and the Orn wave, and Target had the bespin wave no lukes though, oh and TRU has those 12" mace windus, if you care about those...