Page 34 of 334 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    I picked up Chancellor Palpatine at Taget on Abeline this morning. They had 2 of them there as well as one Djas. Lots of Bespin wave too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

dang i missed those today...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey guys check out This site just heard about it over at the Jawa. a collectors club of sorts, next meeting is on the 23rd but i live nowhere near park medows...

Interesting. I havn't heard of this group before.

They usually talk on theforce.net's board. Some of their members are up in my area. There's a guy who goes by Chunk the Jawa who I've run into at Wal Mart. Last I heard there were about 30 members.

oh BTY, i want to thank haggie for helping me to make my avatar visible to all, THANKS, couldn't of done it without your help and trial and error!

Tonight I picked up Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot), Han Solo (Endor Raid), Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture) and the Acklay at the NEW Wal-Mart Supercenter on Hampden. There were a bunch of Obi, quite a few Hans and a few Chewys. There were also about 4-5 Acklays left also. Not bad for a store's first day open. I was there at about 8:00 pm.

Score! I picked up Obi-Wan, Han and Chewie at the Boulder Wal-Mart today. Some people here at work said they had a bunch in the Longmont Wal-Mart, too. (Several Acklays at both stores) Funny, just a week after Wal-Mart was flooded with the Bespin Wave, here comes the Obi-Wan JSP wave en masse. When it rains, it pours I guess. Now I only need Palpy and Djas Puhr...
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Has anyone spotted any of the Unleased figs yet? I haven't heard a whisper of them popping up in CO yet.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK