Page 35 of 334 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    I havn't seen any sign of these yet. But I've been wondering about these too. I'm anxious to see these for myself.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Me too. Whenever I ask a store, they have no idea what they are or if they are going to get any. Might have to go online to get them, but I wanted to see them up close first.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Thanks alot, Haggie. I might have to do that.

~SK

nadda for me today, nuzzzzzing at all. o well theres always tomorrow
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Wal Mart on 38th and Youngfiled has the flesh peg Luke variation if anybody collects variations.

Got Palpatine at the K-Mart on 104th and Washington this morning! There were three left as of 10:30am.

~SK

I got the Pilot Obi-Wan at Walmart on Buckley today. None of the others, but several obi's left. No Acklay yet. They also had the Bespin Luke with flesh colored peg.

Hey everybody. I wanted to give you all a heads up before it is printed everywhere. Call 407-363-6200 The Disney Store to order the new Star Tours exclusive figures. Hurry though. I called early today and I was already backordered because the operators did not know the how many they would be getting. They are $10 each. I got 2 of each and it came to almost $60 with shipping.

Hey guys! I picked up the unleashed figures last night at WALMART SUPERCENTER on Hampden. There were about four to five of each after I left, however a lot of the packages were in crappy condition. I also found a couple of "black tail" NEXU variations for all you variant hunters. I have been doing very well at this store since they opened up the other day (Acklays, Chewies, etc.) Thanks to Mr. JAYSPAWN for reminding us that they had opened in his post the other night.