Page 36 of 334 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    You're welcome Darth Bane. Thanks for the tip ces. I need to call up and order those, but they're probably majorly backordered by now. I'll check into it anyways.

I've been trying to hunt down ultimate Jango Fett the last two weeks and I've been going shopping every day with no success. Where have you guys seen him? Has it been latley?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey all- I'm back from my two week excursion to the Virgin Islands... what have I missed? I've seen reports of the Obi pilot wave and the Unleashed figures (already?!?) anyone want to break down what's been released in the last week and a half to two weeks? I'm heading out to make my rounds again tomorrow morning, I'll report in afterward.

Unfortunatly, not too much netsolo. Just the Pilot Obi-Wan, Acklay and Unleashed figures. Thats it.

Oh, the deluxe Nexu and Anakin w/ Geonosian Warrior were released also. (but we'll just pretend the Deluxe Anakin one doesn't exist)

Chewey wave, including Han and Pilot Obi. Have also found endless amounts of the Bespin waves with the flesh peg hand variation of Luke. Acklay has been found at WalMarts but not in the dame numbers as the Reak was released. I only saw 4 Acklays at Wal Mart.

Jayspawn,

There were two Ultimate Jangos at the KB in the Westminster Mall as of yesterday. I have to stop by the mall on my way home from work today. If you want, I can stop in and put it on hold for you. Just send me a PM.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I found the Untimate Jangos at Westminster Mall. But I was a little turned off by the $50 price tag. Are they supposed to be that much? Wern't they something like $30-$40 at Kmart? If so I'll wait.

"We shall be patient."

$50?!?!?!? Man, I didn't think they were that much. I thought all of the Ultimate Jango's were marked down to $39. Sorry, Jayspawn. I wouldn't have had you drive all that way if I'd have known.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Jay, I got mine at Kmart for $34. Don't pay the KB price, that is way too high. I got mine at the Kmart off Arapahoe. I have also seen them at the Colfax Kmart, and the Greeley Kmart, but none for the past two weeks. Check out newforcecomics. They had them for $39, but they may be sold out.

Amazon has them for $39. Buy $10 more worth of stuff and the shipping is free.

It's ok Darth Shifty. I checked out the TRU next to the mall and picked up a few Clonetroopers. So the trip wasn't wasted. Thanks haggie and ces. I thought the price was a little high. Good thing I passed. I'll keep checking the Kmarts.