Page 39 of 335 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    It sounds like you had a good weekend Jay. Is everybody caught up right now?

Oops, just as I think I am caught up, I find out that there is a new red battle droid packed in the deluxe Mace Windu package.

Nope not caught up still need Obi and Chewey and the unleased! And that red battledroid and Mace Deluxe
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Got the UNLEASHED Figs from my father as a gift, for no reason he got them from Evergreen Wal-Mart, love the rain detail on the Boba Jango one, Mauls cool, i just dont fancy him as a character alltogether, dont get me started on him. Its fun to put all of them on Jangos Base, with Maul Spinning while boba reaches for something he will never have and jango bes his old self. I found it disturbing that Bobas Head comes off for his poncho, i thought i broke it bu the package said it was supposed to. cool things though

They are cool. I'm really lookign forward to (if they decide to make) Padme, Obi-Wan and Yoda. Assuming that they LOOK LIKE their characters.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm all caught up except for Djas Puhr. That sneaky little bounty hunter has eluded me time and time again.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

TRU on Mississippi had the Unleashed figures this evening at 5PM

Yeah i saw those, i already got them at W-M so i wont have to pay TRU prices

You can tell things have slowed down nation wide. No posts in two days and we are still one of the top links. Nothing new to report on my end.
    Happy 4th of July everyone.

Nothing new round these parts, nadda. Happy 4th to all though, hope it was enjoyable!