Page 42 of 335 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
    K-Mart on Arappaho has TONS of figures. I think they have everything so far except for the Teemto wave and Master Yoda. Lots of Dooku, Masiff, and red Clonetroopers. Too bad they are $1 more than everywhere else.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Arrow sighting:

a coupla them dopey yoda figures at westland tar-zhay, $5 (btw, feel free to mention prices when reporting sightings, esp. if they're unusual )

I received my case from New Force Comics with the latest Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi. I thought Teemto and the droid were very cool. Ki Adi Mundi is just a rehash of the Pantom Menace version. The head sculpt is great; I think they must have used real scan technology on it. The only differences between this and the original are: 1) New Head 2) New Right Arm 3) Better paint detail. It is superior to the original because of these three things, but I was dissapointed that it was not an entirely new sculpt.

Found Teemto at the Longmont Wal-Mart today - $5. They also had 5 ultimate Jango's left, two Maces w/ red battle droid and a lot of the Bespin & Obi-Wan JSP waves. Gonna check Boulder after work.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

The great SITHLORD stries again!!! Found the new deluxe figures yesterday at Target on Arapahoe. I found three YODAS and three C-3P0S they are pretty damn swell!!:happy:

HAPPY HUNTING!!!-

Cool, they are out! are they neato?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I was there yesterday! I must have just missed them. How many were there?

Hye, guys. I know you all collect figures but I'm not sure what else you look for. The new Action Fleet toys should be out any time now and Action Fleet is the main force in my collection. Please keep you eyes pealed for the new AFs for me! If you haven't seen these before, the ships come in rectangular blue boxes (about 8x6x4 inches) and should be available everywhere. Target will have some exclusive AF packs that will be hanging on pegs. Thanks!
    Last edited by haggie; 07-20-2002 at 06:25 PM.

Will do
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

You bet. I'll definatly pick them up if they are as 'all that' as Hasbro says. I'm all for detailed vehicles. Especially Trilogy vehicles.