Page 46 of 334 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thumbs up if i like? hell Yeah i like :D

you mean i'd get to be apprised of new moeb releases without havin to drop in on my local comic shop the beginning of each month & wade thru that monthly metropolis phone book?
    cool, a personal moeb shopper
    hey mrhat, if you see this: "www.artbd.com" Headquarters in Paris: 81 rue de Dunkerque, 75009 Paris. Subway Anvers (between Monmarte and Gare du Nord) if you don't see: MERDE!
    vt

Arrow sighted at lakeside targ 2day:

2 each of the af reissues, $10 each (& lakeside has one of the lowest sales-taxes in town)

Re: if i like? hell Yeah i like :D

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    you mean i'd get to be apprised of new moeb releases without havin to drop in on my local comic shop the beginning of each month & wade thru that monthly metropolis phone book?
    cool, a personal moeb shopper
    It certainly wont take much effort for me to make a note of any Moebius books I see in Previews. I already spend about an hour or two every month wading through it page by page to make sure I get all the books I want. I know perfectly well that there are some books you just have to get when you see them for order because you may never see them again. Before eBay came around I was quite the bounty hunter myself. Now I'm too lazy to search the city.

Hi all! I'm back from my trip to South Dakota. It was a good trip. Along the way I picked up the TRU X-Wing and the Death Star accessory set. Nothing else too new. I did see the Reek on clearence at a Target I visited. I believe it was priced at $11.90 (or something).

Anyway, glad to be back.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Welcome back Jay, I hope you had a nice vacation.

Hey, where is the Fan Club Ki-Adi-Mundi? Where are our Cantina Sets? Why does Arizona get everything first?
    Just wanted to start the day off with a wine.;^)

Yeah! And where is Vader and Padme unleashed? Why do other people have those? >:O)

Funny You should Ask Jay. I just found them at KB toys. They have one of each left. They are pretty cool, but a little over priced at $17.99 each; however, you do get a $10 gift card. They also have the Yoda a C-3PO deluxe figures. Most every Walmart and Target have the Acklay if anyone is still in need.

Which KB were they at?