Page 47 of 334 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    How does the Padme unleashed look? Does it look like Natalie Portman?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Not really. It is my least favorite of all of the Unleashed to date. Has anyone found the Cantina Sets?

No sign yet. We should also be seeing the TRU Luke Skywalker and Landspeeder soon.

Hey everyone. The Cantina Sets have hit Walmart. I found them at the Aurora Walmart on Exposition. They were all behind the deluxe figures. There were several left as of 18:30.

Hmm i might have to look there, i DID find the X-Wing at TRU today the 18th of August, well wal mart is now the spread out wonder... Let me try to Lord of the Ring ize it. ... One Bin to bind them all, one bin to keep them so you will buy them. One power given to the dark lord Wal-Mart. Also the re-locating of the Deluxe and Legos and all that stuff can be Two Towerized- An alliance has been formed between the two shelves- Deludor stronghold of the deluxe and unleashed figures. And Gaoedor the fortress of the boardgames and Legos.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I picked up one of each of the Cantina sets tonight at Wal-Mart on Abeline. They were hidden behind a bunch of deluxe figures. There was one of each of Bonda and Hammerhead left. They're quite nifty.

Yeah i just got those too, they are COOL, still a Ponda and a Momow there, why would they hide them like that

Hey guys. As you probably know, Action Fleet is the heart of my Star Wars collection. I just finished building my Action Fleet website so it's time to show it off. Check out www.starwarsactionfleet.com. Some of my fellow Colorado collectors aren't die hard Action Fleet collectors but maybe we can fix that.

I really want the Millennium Falcon but havn't found it yet. I keep seeing X-Wings and TIE Fighters.

yeah you shouldnt have that hard of a time with the Action Fleet itll be everywhere soon.