Page 50 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Took a trip to Summit county and Frisco walmart has 12" Dooku, Super Battle droid, and Zam Wessel
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Hello Teeska Mon Eebon. You must be new to the forums. Where in Colorado do you live?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah i went to the Wal-Mart and Target on Buckly, the Target had nothing noteworthy. the Wal Mart had the new 12" Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle Droid. actually i think Tarkin is in Kansas. he just visited here. or something like that.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Ohhh, I see.

yeah, honest mistake, i thought that at first buit then i looked closer...

I picked up a Death Star accessory set at Target tonight and it occured to me that I've not seen these around anywhere. I know they are exclusives to Target, But I've seen maybe 4 or 5 and those aare the ones I've bought.

Maybe they'll come out more in mass later.

Hey all. I received the AC 12" Luke and Tauntaun in the mail today from Amazon. He is so cool. Complete rehash except for Luke's face and the broken tusk on the Tauntaun, but it is really cool none the less. For anyone who was never able to grab the Han set, I would definately get this one.

Oh, I have heard that the new Padme wave, and the new Watto wave should be out soon. There are also reports that wave 3 of the unleashed figures and the republic gunship have been spotted in other states. Be on the lookout.

Yeah its about time the new Padme wave shows up.

Yeah itll show up here, month or two...