Page 60 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Wal-Mart in Longmont has tons of the Jango Pilots, Darth Maul, Padme and Clone Pilots. No sign of Ephant, Lott Dodd or Clone Trooper Deluxe yet.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

God news finally after that awfully dry summer!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Indeed. The Silver R2s should be available anyday now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay, the Silver R2 is available now at the TRU on Mississippi.

Its TRUE i picked one up at 1 pm, i had gotten an unleashed Windu and Windu Rubies Saber, and i just brought the reciept back, and i got one! Oh they had the Lot Dodd wave too!

Mrhat, did they have Unleashed Tyranus also? I'm going there tomorrow to check up. It's a good thing they're putting out new stuff so we can get a Silver R2 without having to buy stuff we already have.

I picked up a Lott Dod (finally) at Target on Abeline (by Aurora Mall). It rang up the $2.99 sale price. They also has Action Fleet wave 2 and some Tuskens w/ Masiff left.

OH! And My Darth Vader Replica Lightsaber should arrive later this week so I'm stoked! And they gave me FREE shipping too! "Can ya beat that?"

No only the one Windu, It was hidden behind some reeks, along with the Rubies Saber, the Silver R2 is cool! and nice to have one. It is a nice sight to see new stuff at TRU, all it took was 5 months... well heres to much more of the same!

SCALPERS!!! We've been had Gentlemen! I dropped by TRU this morning to buy some stuff and get an R2. A helpful employee told me that they were sold out and that 3 guys came in yesterday and walked out with 2 FULL CASES and a little extra! How the hell do they let this happen?!?! Thats just wrong.

They said they would be getting more in. They didn't know when of course.

FOR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

The Wal-Mart in Lafayette has TA Ani, ST Maul, CA Padmé, SIP Jango, and Watto in great abundance (there also might have been a Lott Dod, but I have him [kind of . . . long story]). They also have gunships and arenas.