Page 63 of 335 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    mrhat, where did you see the Gandalf with Horse? Which Target?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The Target by the Aurora Mall the Super Target.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Thanks mrhat. I've been looking around for that one.

And HEY! Where did our post numbers go????

I think they took the axe to it. Im Sure Jar Jar is okay with it though... No problem hope you can pick it up, well today is that big day, DVDs to all I say!

I picked up my 'Clones' DVD this morning at TRU. I've checked out all the special features and they are very cool I must say!

TRU didn't have anything new put out though. They had some Arenas and lots of people were buying older action figures to go along with their DVDs which is good. They did have Action Fleet wave 2 though.

Picked up my Clones today at Best Buy with Price Match, got one of the last copies on DVD, and a Calender!

Picked up my AOTC DVD at Media Play (in Colorado Springs) for $19.99 and got the pewter clonetrooper keychain and the Star Wars Episode II ATOC Creative Print Studio CD.

TRU (Colorado Springs) had Lott Dod, Watto, Padme, Anakin, Ki Adi Mundi, Teemto and Luke Landspeeder.

Kmart on N. Nevada had the Arena playset deluxe Anakin and Geonosian.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I swung by TRU this morning and saw the huge line forming of people trying to be the first to grab the DVD. I did not feel like dealing with that so I ran to Wal-Mart to get one for price matching. They were automatically doing it.

As a side note if anyone is still trying to get the Disney Figures go to this website:
    http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Ca...tarTours-1.asp

I still need a few of the Star Tours figures. But I spent a bit on DVDs this week.

Wish Disney would build a theme park out here...