Page 66 of 335 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

i saw a clonebike at broadway & alameda kmarket. . .

. . .but that was about a month ago i'll keep an eye out if you wish, & if i find one i can remand it to you over tea in the near future (might have to do that one of these weeks, eh r2? hat, spawn & everyone else on this thred'd be welcome to join us too, watch this space for info ) meanwhile if any of you local punks score a spare tru silveR2 for me that'd be nice, & if you didn't wanna just give it to me i might have some trade items to your liking
    vt

VT, please keep your eye out for a Clone Speederbike if you don't mind. I hardly ever get to the stores anymore because I just don't have the time.

Ill look for you too, if Super Target has one ill put it away for you. Anyway nothing new yet...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Greatland Target had the Hasbro Green and Orange Jedi lightsabers and some deluxe Geo Warriors.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

neato

TRU has the new Talking Yoda marked down to $12.97. Thats a lot better price.

Got the Bounty Hunter game for PS2, sweeeeet! Also got the Tyranus Unleased, unknown if they had anymore because i wasnt the one who bought them, hopefully they do have some left for yall!

Super Wal-Mart on Hampden has nothing but Dexters. Depressing. Oh, they did have the 10" vinyl figures. They had lots of Jango, Anakin and Mace. No Vader though. They were $12.97.

Got one of those Ask Me Yodas at TRU its okay... I also spotted a lone Silver R2 on a shelf and got it for 1 cent for my friend, he will be happy i hope, they had some of the Latest Unleashed (Windu, Tyranus) well happy hunting!

Media Play in Aurora has the IMAX Episode II posters!! SO we don't have to order them from the Fan Club. They were $24.99 but I bet the price willl go down.