Page 67 of 334 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
    woo
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Haggie, there were 4 Deluxe Clonetroopers at Target on Arapaho as of 12:30 this afternoon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks, Jayspawn, but I have no idea where that is. Can you give me more info?

Yes. You take 25 towards Park Meadows and get off on Arapaho Rd. Take a left. Target is across the street from Super K-Mart. Next to a Wells Fargo and in front if a Gunther Toodys. You'll see the Gunther Toodys and Super K-Mart as soon as you take that left.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Holy crap. That is soooo far away. I don't have the time available to me to get down there because of work and classwork. I'll guess I'll just hold out a bit longer. If they are restocking them there then they should get restocked elsewhere. I could probably check WalMart and Super Target on wednesday night after class.

They still have some Deluxe Troopers at the New Super Target by the Aurora Mall. Off of Sable!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Haggie,

They still have Clonetroopers w/ speeders at Superhero Headquarters on 74th and Federal.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Thanks for this tips, guys. As for Superhero headquarters... I've never been there before. Do you know how much he is selling them for? I don't want to pay scalper price. I try to avoid scalpers at all costs.

Thumbs down i dropped in at scalpsquatters just this mornin in fact. . .

. . .and i didn't see Any clonebikes. at any rate it seems shifty don't have nuthin against scalpin lowlifes, seein as how he's just recommended a particularly icky local one here twice in one week
    at ig88th & sher tru found 2 teemtos, 1 lott dodd (kinda like his purple palette), ki-adi and tusken massiff, all of which i'm under the impression are currently htf; but since i didn't recall any of you here saying specifically you needed any of them, and they didn't have any silver r2s left anyway, i just got me the teemto for its maintdroid (a "provisional purchase", i.e. i'll hang onto it unopened until i either score it cheaper or i never find it again) oh & i got refund for that fullscreen e2 i picked up by mistake
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 11-25-2002 at 10:32 PM.

VT, I just saw all those figs at Target on Colfax (near Simms) if you have need for any of them.

I went to two of the Targets near me and it was obvious that they had restocked the latest deluxe wave because they had a ton of Anakin and Geonosian Warrion but NO Clones. Anger inducing, for sure. This is what I see every time I go looking.