Page 69 of 334 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
    It's hard to say right now. Let's see that would be 12/5. It depends on work.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thumbs up spawn: tarzhay target acquired ;)

bagged u all 3, $15.13 total ($4.79 + lakeside's low sales tax; what a team we make eh haggster? ). i'll save for next time we meet up, & if you end up gettin what you need cheaper/faster before that no problem, sounds like these'd be easy to unload for what i paid
    ok, that's one probably and one idunno for 12/5; so anyone else wanna voice a preference for either that date or 12/19?
    btw b'jr just informed me he has opened (but complete) xtras of the contents of super-rare ep1 mm packs 11 & 12 he'd be willing to trade, in case any of you might need
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 11-27-2002 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks ces! I placed my order for 4 of them. To properly man my Gunship. It saved me some good money too!

Next Thursday-- Still in school, if i could find some source of lightspeed, i could get there, but since thats unlikely, im am sorry to decline, however anytime between Dec. 21st and January 3rd would be fab! LMK, hope yall have fun though!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Did anybody do some shopping today?

I did and stores didn't take too much interest in putting out new items. Super Wal-Mart on Hampden must have had newer figures out this morning, because I picked up a Clone Pilot later in the afternoon. I did get a $12.99 Hasbro lightsaber from TRU this morning.

I could easily meet up at a later date if anybody can't do next week. Please weigh in suggestions. Mrhat mentioned between 12/21 and 1/3.

VT, you should have no problem unloading those three Clone Pilots. Incredibly HTF.

Anybody know a guy named Michael O'Reilly? I was looking through my address book in my email app and found his name. I don't know exactly how I met him (it was through email) but he hooked me up with a Action Fleet TPM Tank when I couldn't find one. I met him one day at a Good Times down south and acquired the Tank for actual cost. Curious to know if others know of him. If I remember right, his son is an AF collector. I just sent him an email but I have no idea if his address is valid anymore since the only time I ever communicated with him was back in 2000.

I can't say I've ever heard of him.

Anyways, Republic Gunships and Arenas on sale at Target this week for $29.99. Great prices. I'll have to pick up another Gunship this week when my Clone Pilots arrive.