Page 70 of 335 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
    Hey guys nothing new as of late, still need those clone pilots though... X-Mas Shopping went alright, got a few of the checks on my list. anyways keep me posted on a meet-up!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Walmart by Quincy (Old Stapelton) has the third wave of action fleet. I didn't grab any, just retreads of old versions. New paint deco though.

Whats in Action Fleet Wave 3? It's Classic Slave I right? And what else?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It is just the AT-AT and snow speeder with new paint deco.

Thumbs down so what am i, chopped livah ovah heah wit dese clone pilots?

geez, not even a "thanx anyway vt"? aw never mind then, i'll just trade em away to someone who'd appreciate em meanwhile, maybe we'll just hafta schedule our tea so that only conscientious Grownups can attend, eh?
    speakin of which, r2's indicated to me via email that holidays are hectic on her end, which i take to mean that neither the 5th nor the 19th would be good for her, which matters to me expecially cuz she always brings a digicam & documents the bash for our fellow forummers so, how's jan. 2 sound? it's tentative for me so far but likely, and i gather that'd work for you, hat? how bout the restaya?
    btw hagg, mo'reilly don't ring a bell w/me neither
    vt

I'll have to see how my work schedule works for Jan 2. We should keep the date in the air for now.

Thatll work for me! the 2nd of January that is LMK!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

My Clone Pilots arrived in the mail today! Now my Gunship is fully equiped. Thanks ces for the tip!

Jan 2 may work for me too

BTW I found the new Action Fleet AT-AT and Luke's Snowspeeder today at the Castle Rock Walmart and I found the deluxe Clone Trooper at the Castle Rock Target ( they only had 1)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]