Page 72 of 335 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    No sign yet.

Wal-Mart on Buckley had LOTS of 12" Dengar, Imperial Officer, and Zuckuss.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nadda on the trash compactor.

The WalMart on Youngfield and 38th had 12 Clone Pilots, 12 Yodas, and 8 Dookus two days ago. Today they had none. Yikes!

Well lets see how long it takes this time to get those diobolical diagonas and those tyrannical christmas sets!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

unfortunately being here in south florida, i can't make the 1/2/2003 git together

but i do believe my "special" array shall be in attendance though

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Found the SW Holiday Editions at Walmart in Colorado Springs today (N.Academy).
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Good find r2! It should be showing up elsewhere soon!

What do you think of it?

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    Good find r2! It should be showing up elsewhere soon!

What do you think of it?
    Yea, I figured it would be showing up in your area in abundance soon too.

I think it's a really cute set and so nice to have a unique SW item to display for the holidays.

The figures themselves are not greatly articulated, but they can be postioned in a nice presentation.

The R2 pictured on the Christmas card ( stowed between the back insert and has "Warm wishes from a galaxy far, far away" written inside) has the third leg, but the action figure doesn't. R2's legs are a little "rubbery" but he can be positioned to "butt" heads into "attack position" if you like and the head does swivel.

The C-3P0 pictured on the card is holding the Santa beard in both hands, which you can't do with the figure. C-3P0's legs will bend a little at the hips and the arms, only at the shoulder. The head does swivel too.

It's nice to have a custon stand for the figures too (the stand has Holiday Edition inscribed in gold and the base of the stand is a representation of the rug and floor in front of the fireplace).

All in all, I love having something different and something with a little humor to it
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Wink hey gsj! no florIDIOTs allowed in here ;D

hagg: "I'd like to see the MM protos if anybody got one"
    -d'oh! so much for our "special" euphemism hey i thought of something you could bring haggie: did you say you had a collector fleet ssd? i still ain't seen what those look like outta box
    as you may've inferred from mm proto thred, i should have b'jr's ef1 available for viewing. my klaestron's still up in the air though cuz i'm getting it in thanks for hookin seller up with baal, who expressed interest in buying at least one of every available ship. this message from our contact explains:
    "didn't forget about the Klaestron ship. I just have to wait until Baal orders more ships before I can get it from the seller. Baal ordered only one ship this round to see what they are like (and to see if I'm for real) before he orders more. Worry not, I sent him a good one, and he would be CRAZY not to order more. If he does, it will only take about a week since I will not have to deal with collecting payments from a dozen different people this time around"
    so "wit' a li'ol bit o' luck" it'll be here in time for our 1/2/3 rendez. if it is, i'll bring it along
    r2; if they don't become easy to find by then, maybe bring along xmas droids so i can see them too?
    meanwhile, ~a dozen preview clones at ig88th & sheridan tru as of this morning in case any "grand army" builders out there're interested
    vt

Re: hey gsj! no florIDIOTs allowed in here ;D

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    hey i thought of something you could bring haggie: did you say you had a collector fleet ssd? i still ain't seen what those look like outta box
    I gots me one. It'll be there... though you may need to remind me. I'm often forget to bring requested items to gatherings.

I found the Holiday Set at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden. They had like 7-8 left. They were $13.87. Good price!

Also, KB Toys at Buckingham had a bunch of the 4-packs for $9.99. They were assorted figures of Female Tusken, Padme, Geo Mace, Shak Ti, Battle Droid, Han Endor Raid, and C-3PO.