Page 73 of 335 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
    A couple of early finds today...

I found the new Destroyer Droid at Greatland Target. There was only 1, there was also a few Clone Pilots as well. The KB in the mall had Ephant Mon! They only got in 4 and they actually saved one for me. They said that they see me often enough- so that was very cool!

The Deatroyer Droid is alright. I catually like the Episode I versions more. Ephant Mon is great. I havn't opened him up yet. I'm actually going to wrap him up and give him to myself as a Christmas present. But he's HUGE! it'll be hard to miss this guy on store shelves.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I finally got that Scorpio i have been hunting at Aurora Mall! woooooooooooooooooooo! sorry about that, just so excited about finally having he best (in my opinion) villan in simpsons one show only category! whew, well all i need now is all that new star wars stuff grr...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

More good news for those who seek Star Wars, Target on Sable by the Aurora Mall had at least 6 clone pilots, I managed to pick up a Destroyer Droid and a Yoda Jedi Council, they had one destroyer left, in the front by the registers!! I believe my Yoda is an import from the good ol UK, some of the stuff on the bottom was reffering to importation from the UK and had that wierd lion symbol of safety. Happy Hunting!

The skinny on the new figs:

Destroyer Droid: its cool, but the legs arient nearly acrulated as th E1 counterparts, also the blast thing is kinda cheesy and makes the guns look crappy and a bit on the bulky side.

Yoda: yes, it is the same as E1 except the new paint deco and magnet in the hand, still different enough to distinguish the two, hey at least its not a Tusken with Massiff...
    Last edited by mrhat; 12-12-2002 at 10:34 PM.

Wink don't worry haggie, i'm good at the naggie

& i'll try to remember vint zoid pcs i may have also gotta remember rocket r2 i equipped w/r2r9's redeye lightpipe for our show&tell btw if you guys want me to bring any above-mentioned trade items better say so cuz i'll just travel light otherwise
    spawn, hat et al: somebody plz bring that e2 eka to tea, i agree it looks dopey (from pix) but i still wouldn't mind seeing in person & i figure it's gonna be htf in stores :\
    me, b'jr, my old klingon pal & maybe 1 or 2 other guys plan on catchin saturday's 12:30 Nemesis showing at cont theater, in case any of yall might be there
    vt

Mr Hat, My yoda also has the UK stuff on it. On the bottom it talks about New Zealand and Austraila and has the symbols on it the my battle droid two pacls have on them. I still cannot find the trash compactor set yet. After that I think that I am done with 2002.
    On a separate note, less than a week until the two towers. I think that I am going to go Saturday. If any of you have the free ticket from the Extended DVD, remember that you have to go within the first week and a half or it is no longer valid.

Its just a few days till The Two Towers comes out. I'm looking over my free movie ticket that I got with the DVD and it's only good at MANN, United Artists or Colorado Cinemas. I guess that means I'm seeing it at the Continental.

By the way, I saw "Star Trek Nemises" last night. It's really good! I think its one of the best.

Hey guys TRU has TONS of the 2nd Unleashed wave (Anikin, Vader, Padme') still 14.99 but what are you gonna do, also had a few Maces and Tyranuses. Kay-Bee in Aurora Mall had too many of those "value 4-packs" i saw a new one though one with Qui-Gon, Orn Fre Taa, Djas Phur, and Zam Wessel. thats it on hat kind of thing. Target on Sable had a new yoda, and lots of clone pilots, also the Ki Adi Wave. and Two Towers up the Yin yang. Speaking of Two Toers toys, TRU had a TOWER of the brand spanking new Treebeard Figure, it can be yours for 29.99, it has the ever famous "try me" feature where you can make his eyes light up and hear him speak. Well happy hunting to you all!

I saw the new LORT Treebeard figure yesterday. It's pretty damn cool. I'm going to get one for myself as soon as I can. It features the baratone voice of John Rhys-Davies!!!

Hey Guys got back a while ago from the Two Towers, what a kick @$$ movie! Oh Just FYI, the Free Ticket from the extended edition works at The Century, at least for me! Well happy hunting!