Page 74 of 335 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
    I saw The Two Towers yesterday. And it was a pretty cool movie. Not too much Christopher Lee though. Ian McKellen was good too. I never read the books, so I wasn't too sure what to expect. Gandalf made a great return though. Gimli had all the best lines again!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well I think the end of the movie pretty much guarenteed that Sarumon was hanging on a limb, and its likely he won't be around long in ROTK. Gimli Had some cool lines, but i found myself liking Smegal, he was a strange one. Gandalphs return was much needed and it moves the story along well.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I loved the part where Saruman is looking over the balcony watching the Ents kicking a--.

So close to Christmas and nothing too new. I found some new Destroyer Droids at TRU on Mississippi. But nothing else.

Saw those Destroyers too! I actually found 3 of the new LEGO sets at Wal*Mart off of Exposition, They had Jabba's Message, Jabba's Prize, and the Geonosian Fighter, I got one of each, no sign of Jabba's Palace (I really want that one), MT-TE, the T-16 Skyhopper, or the TIE Bomber, at least some of them are surfacing!

I went to Wal-Mart on Exposition this evening and fouind most of the new LEGO sets. But thats it. On a side note, the store looked like a war was fought inside. They have NOTHING new (as usual).

I want to wish a Merry Christmas! to my fellow Colorado Star Wars Collectors.

And my best to mrhat, ces, vulcantouch, r2, SITHLORDDARTHBANE, haggie and the other collectors and visitors to our forum!

Veliz Navidad Everyone here! hope you all have a great holiday season! Jay- Did the Wal-Mart have the Jabas Palace Set? Well talk to you all later!

mrhat, yes they did. 2 of them.

Cool thanks! may have to go and get one tomorrow!