Page 75 of 334 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Talking ssg "jedicouncilchamber" summit": 1-week notice

so, yall keepin thursday jan 2 14:30 clear? oh goodie lessee, what we gotta remember to bring:
    me: 2 mm protos (klaestron still ain't here), frito display, sw xmas lp, any vint zoids i have and custom jango, commtech stormie & rocketd2
    haggster: executor, delux clone
    r2: proto atst &, uh, anything else you wanna
    anyone else: anything, esp. any xtras of items i seek in trade whoever has em plz also bring startours droids, tru silver r2, new droideka & xmas r2/3po so i can see
    anyone else got any bring-with requests?

js: spekin of Nemesis i reviewd it over on the Hump in case interested (did i say 12:30? thanx to tardy palz i actually ended up catchin the 3:45 showing )
    vt

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I want to wish a Merry Christmas! to my fellow Colorado Star Wars Collectors.

And my best to mrhat, ces, vulcantouch, r2, SITHLORDDARTHBANE, haggie and the other collectors and visitors to our forum!
    THANKS Jayspawn!! HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS to my Colorado clan as well!!!

VT.....still keeping 2 Jan open, just hope the weather is obliging
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Lovely Picture r2, nice to see we all are having a good holiday! may have some trouble getting there, I was in an accident on Sunday, and my car was totalled, but i hopefully will get my new one by then. I really hope i can see you all on the 2nd!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Lightbulb hey hat, maybe js can give you a lift if you both comin from same partotown? :)

don't worry r2, even if i didn't have "weather-guarantee contacts" (i.e. Instincts for When to do What), 2002's sure to maintain its dubious honor of Dryest Year Ever right into new year's and then some and to think they all called me nutty when years ago i got into the habit of bottling the tap i run to warm up the shower & then drinkin from it over the next coupla days (denver water tastes better after it's sat around a bit). of course, now they call me Droughtmaster 1
    t-minus 3 days yall
    vt

Looks like I will be a no-show once again. My wife and I are moving and our only chance to borrow her dad's truck is tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to plan on meeting everyone next time around. I'll make sure no to bury my CF SSD and Deluxe Clone too deep in the new closets so I can bring 'em next time.

Same here, sorry all! Car doesnt run, new car not insured, so definetly next time around! BTY the Super Target off of Sable by the Aurora Mall had all the new LEGO's. Finally got that Jabbas Palace woo!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Stores seem to be a little slow as of late. Hope it doesn't last too much longer. Well there's still lots of LOTR, MOTU and Marvel figures to get.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

V erily T ruly we did get about 4 inches of snow but today should warm up nicely enough to make the trek north. LMK if there are any changes in plans on your part for Space Dock.

mrhat , sorry about your car, but glad you weren't hurt in the accident!!! Thanks for the lovely pic mention. I try to be upfront that I am no "youngling" so as not to shock newlings at our meetings

haggie good luck in your move. Hope you have lots of space to have a Star Wars room !!

Another time.

Happy New Year to all!

VT see you later this afternoon (unless emergency with sis arises), bearing AT-ST proto, opened silver R2, SSD and camera. My cell phone will be on.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thumbs up tea minus 6 hrs ;)

barring any surprise guests, look's like it'll just be you & me r2

Lightbulb hey r2 if you have em. . .

. . .plz also bring open delux clone, startours droids, new eka, xmas r2/3po etc
    only a dusting of snow up here (all gone now), which fell, appropriately enough, during 10pm dntn firework show and midnite viewing of ridley scott's Someone To Watch Over Me (i Lov watchin that every new years eve just so long as it's cloudy )