Page 78 of 334 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
    I picked up both Trash Compactor sets at Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning. They had only 1 set left. They're pretty nice sets too, Chewy is kind of a statue, Leia is stuck in the looking up position, Luke looks like someone shot him in the face with bug spray but had ball knee joints, Han is the coolest of the set I think.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Welome new members! I finally got those darned Compacter Sets at the Wal-Mart where Jay got his, i wa probly there minutes before hm because when i was thre there were 2 sets, i took one. I am glad one of yall got it! nothing new except that... for now.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Nothing new as of my last post. darn

Stores have been a little slow latley. Hopefully we'll see something soon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

basking in the glow of tampa winning their first super bowl i found the repackaged saga tie bomber at Wal-Mart in HR. Nothing else of interest seems to be available.

Went out today, nothing Star Wars new out there, However i DID see some other lines newest products-- Simpsons Series 11 INCLUDING the Court playset at Media Play. Hulk Stuff EVERYWHERE. TMNT stuff at Target and Media Play. well heres hoping it all shows up soon!

Hey All. I went to the new Wal-Mart on Chambers and Parker. I is very similar to the Castle Rock one. They don't have much of a Star Wars section. They did have 2 Tie Bombers in the new Saga packaging.

Walmart on 3rd and Wadsworth had about a dozen TIE Bombers last night.

Wal-Mart on hampden (old cinderella city location) had one trash compactor scene. since i've gotten mine, it's chewie and leia, for anyone searching for that one.
    Last edited by Darth Jax; 01-29-2003 at 07:26 PM.

Well at least the bombers are showing up