Page 79 of 334 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
    Yeah I need to get one of those TIE Bombers to open. I'm all about the Classic vehicles.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've started a thread in the Conventions section for StarFest 2003 for us lucky Coloradans. We'll be chatting there about the upcoming Con!

The K-marts that are closing are starting the close-out sale. Toys are 20% off lowest marked price. Good luck finding anything in the mess the stores will quickly become.

I'll head over there now!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I picked up Padme Droid Factory Chase at Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight. Finally, something new! I checked the asile before I left and Eeth Koth had been placed on the shelf. Hmm. I passed on Koth because he's the EXACT same as the POTJ figure. But Padme is sweet! I'll probably get an extra later to make a custom.

I found the new collection two figures at Walmart too. I was able to get Padme, Tusken Raider, Rebel Trooper. The Padme is really cool except for her open mouth. The tusken is great, the head works really well. There is almost no difference between the head sculpts on the new rebel trooper. I would not have been able to tell except for seeing pictures on the web with comparisons. No signs of the new droids. They are going to be hard to get. Same with the Imperial officer. I hate when Hasbro packs things one to a case. They automatically become scalper bait even if they are not that cool.

I was able to find spearchucking obi and darth tyranus at walmart on hampden. managed to pick up yoda from last years collection finally as well.

I always go to the Wal-Mart on Hampden. Of course the ONE day I don't go, something shows up.

I happened to be in Greeley today and I picked up the TIE Bomber at Wal-Mart. What a cool vehicle! The Pilot is pretty nifty too.

I found a Darth Tyranus and Obi Wan Spear Throwingat Wal-Mart on Expo. they had 2 obis left!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man