Page 80 of 335 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
    I found 2 NEW Tuskens and a Rebel Fleet Trooper at Greatland Target yesterday. They had Eeth Koth but I left it. It was great to actually find new figures! I can't wait to find Tyranus.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey, twice in a blue moon. I grabbed an Imperial Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and SP-4 & JN-66 (Archive Droids) at Greatland Target this morning. They also had a few Teebo, Padme and Eeth Koth. I think the only one I'm missing is Darth Tyranus.

Time to dig deep in your wallets. Leia as Boushh is showing up at TRU now, both the park meadows and wadsworth locations had them today. At $40 it ain't cheap though.

I got a good look at the 12" Leia as Boussh at TRU in Aurora the other day and I was not even close to impressed. Leia looks like a wimpy Barbie doll with a huge braid stickin gout the back of her helmet. The Carbonite Han looks like a big Hershey bar.

Hey all, not much new round' here, i DID find a Galandreal and Twilight Ringraith at Wal-Mart on Exposition, they had pleanty of the new Aragons and Frodos, oh and the re-packed Merry and Pippin. I got the last (possibly only) set of the Galandreals and Twilight Raith. well happy hunting!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw the new Frodo at Wal-Mart on Abeline. He's a cool looking figure except for the sword stuck in his hand. I can't wait to find this new LOTR series though. It's a great wave.

BTW, Muppets Series 3 has showen up at EB in Arurora Mall. The wave consistes of Rowlf, Zoot, Lew Zealand, and Scooter. Cool looking figures.

Help any one

I live in the Westminster area.I 've used SSG Board for trade purposes. I'm looking for the Walmart Compactor Set If any one Can locate a 2 sets 1 in MNM condition and the Other to Open I would be greatful.You can Email Me at :
    memachado1@msn.com
    Also looking for the Darth Vader Bust ....Had 1 on hold at a local Shop but due to miscommunication they sold it right before I came got back to pick it up.All help would be Great.

Thank you
    Mike Machado

That reminds me, I need to go hunt down those new Darth Vader and Yoda mini-busts. I put off buying them until I see how they look when completed. I'm definatly getting Boba Fett though.

Hey all-- Got my case from Entertainment Earth! got Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Lama Su, Padme',Tusken, Library Droids, Impereal Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper. If any of you all need a Padme' , Tusken Raider, Library Droids, or a New head sculpt fleet troops, i have one of each left from the case. If you need one or all LMK--

E-Mail Me!

good hunting!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Cool, they should be showing up in stores soon. On the other hand...

This mini-dry spell we're having really SUCKS! NO Star Wars and NO Lord of the Rings!I hope something shows soon.