Page 81 of 335 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
    I know what you mean. . .I have been out for the last severl days, as I need quite a few things. I haven't been able to find anything, except for the Leia w/carbonite block at Toys R Us in Highlands Ranch area by Park Meadows. I've been to the Wal-mart off of C-470 and Quebec, hopefully to finally get the Tie Bomber, but of course they were already sold out. I also checked the two Targets close to here; one off of Arapahoe and I-25, and the other of of University and County Line, and haven't been able to find anything new. This sucks!!

I'm just curious as to what everyone here in Colorado collects, along with the standard Star Wars lines. I want to get rid of/trade a few things so I can just collect the Star Wars lines for my boys. It's costing a bit too much money on my end. . .

Any Colorado Rockies fans in here?? Or. . .??

I collect :
    Star Wars Figures
    Star Wars Lego's Sets
    Star Wars Statues
    Fan made Props
    Lord of the Rings Figures
    Muppets Figures and Sets
    Simpsons Figures and Sets
    Hot Wheels
    Match Box
    Johnny Lightning
    Muscle Machines
    That pretty much every thing I think

pretty much stick to star wars - both 3.75" and 12" - have yet to find an unleashed character that i just had to have.

have a smattering of other lines. pick up figures or characters that interest me from time to time.

I collect...

Star Wars
    Lord of the Rings
    Star Trek
    Masters of the Universe
    Marvel Legends
    The Muppets
    12" 007 by Sideshow
    McFarlane (random)
    other Sideshow (random)

I'm not really a sports fan. I'm more of a movie guy. I collect DVDs also.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Finally! I picked up the LOTR Twilight Ringraith, Frodo, and Helms Deep Aragorn at KB in Aurora Mall. That still leaves Galadriel and Prologue Elf. Excellent figures I might add.

The Galadriel and the Prologue Elf are both at the KB Toys in Southglenn Mall. They are located at the front of the store by the cash register. They still have a few left of the two packs as well in the regular section where they'd be. . .

Quick Question. . .

I just have a another quick question. since I'm pretty anal about these kinda things, does anybody here in town know where I can pick up the Star Cases for the AOTC line? I need quite a bit of them and don't want to order them through like Brianstoys or another online site. I'd just prefer to go to the place and pick up what I need, or slightly more than what I need. . .

All C's usually has Star Cases for good prices (the only thing they have for a good price).

Quick Question and. . .

K, first off last night I found a few of the new figures at the Target off of Arapahoe and I-25. I walked in literally right before closing and they were putting on quite a bit of new toys. So if anybody needs anything from any line, now would probably be a good time to get there. I do have a quick question though if anybody can answer it. I was looking at the TMNT line and saw that on the bottom of the packaging, there was a slit to allow air flow (?). It was on each and every figure for the TMNT line. My question, is this how all these figures are, or were they damaged somehow??