Page 82 of 335 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    The little open places on the bottom of carded figures is not uncommn. Most McFarlane and ToyBiz figures have blister packaging so that doesn't happen to those. But it's common with most carded figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey RynBkr2002 do you still need those figs or... well anyway nothin new to report, yet. Oh StarFest also added some guests -Stephanie Romanov (from Angel) and Michael Rosenbaum (from Smallville) so some better guests are surfacing, better go Lex Luther hunting...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

We still have yet to see somebody from Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Come on StarLand, get those guests coming!

i dunno if they can do as good as they have, but maybe

Lightbulb mrh: "If any of you all need a Library Droids"

-thanx for offer; if still available, depending on what they cost i might be interested, esp if they prove htf in the next coupla months; but first i have to get a look at em in person somewhere, cuz i can't tell from webpix whether i want a set so lmk how much, & meanwhile i'll browse em at some scalper's next chance i get. if a go, maybe we do the deal at the april starcon?

tk09: tell you what, since they don't have walmart in japan a tokyo pal o mine's also wantin me to find him the compactor figs; so if you keep an eye out for one set for me i'll keep an eye out for 2 sets for you

rb2: besides scifimm ships and acoupla dozen figs, a few misc. scifi books, soundtracks, ships, micronauts etc. got any stuff like that?
    vt

Thumbs up .

Alright well this is it for me. Last night I came home and my wife had taken my boys from me. She had packed up everything and took off. After talking to her several times, I've found out that she wants a divorce. Since she has had a severely troubled past, and works like 120 hrs a week, and never saw our children, I guess these were some of the reasons. She told me that I deserved somebody better than her and what she could provide. So, here's my point. . .

Since I need money, I have to sell every single one of my figures. I have some from POTJ line, AOTC line, a few He-Man Commemoratives, the first six TMNT's (excluding the Foot Solider), and all the LOTR figures (except Grima Wormtongue, Legolas, and the newest figures). However, I do have every other one and in great shape. I also have two vinyl LOTR figures; Saruman and Gandalf. If at all interested, I live off of Arapahoe and Quebec area. I am not really able to get out right now, for lack of gas. Please e-mail/pm me if at all interested. Thank you all for your consideration and past help. . .

Vulcan touch- i still have the droids. They are in in fair condtion, except the top of the bubble was bent in when it arrived. other than that its fine, good for openers. Wow ryanBkr, that sucks! my friend is interested in some of your LOTR toys-- If you have them that mail in fig from BK, and that orc warrior. LMK!

Lightbulb rb2: plz list here what potj & aotc figs you got. . .

. . .i or someone i know might be interested

mrh: bubble'd be no problem, i like having packaging but since i open everything condition its condition needn't be impeccable, the contents are what matter 2me so, how much? srp?

The figs are perfect from what i can see, no dings around them. 5 bucks and they are yours!

I picked up a Rebel Fleet Trooper at Target yesterday. It has one of the new headsculpts. Cool looking!