Page 83 of 335 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thumbs up ok then mrh, $5 sounds good 2me :)

besides, better you get my $$ than wailmart if you feel like reservin libdroids 4me til the starcon (or i'm able to view a set in person somewhere to verify my interest, whichever comes first), i'll be in your debit meanwhile i hadn't seen you also have an xtra rebfleet troop; if you feel like plz hold 1 of those for me too; i didn't like last year's sculpt but i always dug the character design so if the new head reduces his dorkiness enough i might actually want one this time either way, thanx-
    vt

I found some older LOTR figures at Wal-Mart this morning. I just need to find the Prologue Elf and Galadriel.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

sure i hold him too! same as the droids. hey anyone definetly going to StarFest? i am, well unless the world ends or something. well anyway they will be here for you.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I'm definatly going to StarFest!

I'll most probably be at STARFEST as well. May only be Friday though.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thumbs up POTJ list

Although I've already sold more than half of my POTJ line, here is what I have remaining. These are all in the Star Cases. . .
    Darth Vader-Dagobah
    Teebo
    Saesee Tiin-Jedi Master
    R2D2-Naboo Escape
    R4-M9
    Boshek
    Zutton-Snaggletooth
    R2-Q5-Imperial Astromech Droid
    Eeth Koth-Jedi Master
    Tusken Raider-Desert Sniper
    Han Solo-Death Star Escape
    Coruscant Guard
    Qui-Gon Jinn-Mos Espa Disguise
    Fode and Beed-Podrace Announcer
    Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi-Jedi Knight
    Sandtrooper-Tatooine Patrol, dirty version
    K-3PO-Echo Base Protocol Droid

Deluxe Figures left are:
    Luke Skywalker-In Echo Base Bacta Tank
    Princess Leia-With Sail Barge Cannon
    Amanaman-With Salacious Crumb

I'll put down the AOTC figures I have left when I have a few more minutes to spare. . .

I saw the Tyranus and Anakin w/ Speeders at Target on Buckley. Tyranus looks pretty cool. The Anakin looks a little absurd though.

For those interested in the AOTC 4-packs, KB Toys at Southglenn Mall has a whole new set of them in as of today the 6th. Also, they have the newest wave of figrues, and another whole shipment of the LOTR line. They have in the third wave of these. So if you're in that area, and need 'em, get there. . .

Wanna say thanks for those who have helped me out so far. . .
    If anybody needs any TMNT's, MOTU Commemorative's, AOTC figures, LOTR, let me know. . .Still trying to get some more $ after my divorce.

Lightbulb rb2: a pal might be interested in r4m9, lmk how much :)

. . .meanwhile i look fwd to your listing of your aotc availables
    Geez, i just found out the decades-old tar-zhay at colorado & alameda's been Razed; it's getting so the only dept store left in the city limits is the bway & alam kmarket; you tellin me i'll Have to hit the burbs for any toyhuntin?

Vul. . .

Let me know if you want me to put up just the AOTC figures, or anything that has the AOTC packaging; such as the Deluxe figures I have, or the vehicles, or the Star Tours I have left. After you let me know, I'll try to get them on here asap. . .