Page 87 of 334 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
    i also live about a pennies throw from the arsenol, its actually a nice area.
    Um, yeah aside from the fact that the water was contaminated by the Army, who had to build a water treatment facility to clean it up.

Oh and the fact that there have been over a half a dozen serin gas bombs (serin is a type VX nerve agent) found on the RMA over the last 2-3 years. Despite the Army's claim that all Bio/Chem weapons have been removed and accounted for.

Then there was the storage tanks containing Chemical and Biological weapons that leaked.

And let's not forget the attempts to "evaporate" these same bio/chem weapons by spraying them into the air with huge mist machines.

BTW, did I mention that I try to stay up to date on all the latest goings on over there?

Let's just say that the city council had to fight the US Army and the EPA (remember them, they are supposed to be on our side) to keep RMA closed! These fools wanted to open that contaminated land to housing developments.

A special thanks to Senator Wayne Allard for helping to keep this land as it is.

As a nature preserve it looks beautiful. But the fact is that the land needs to be studied for long term health hazards.

Um, slowly getting down from my soap box now.
    May the force be with you.

I got out yesterday and hit up a bunch of stores. Nothing.

BTW, if anybody happens to spot any LOTR Galadriel or Prologue Elf, let me know. I can't find them anywhere.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Haven't Seen any new LOTR for a while, i think this storm will likely back us up for a while. Thats all for now!! oh and Sith_Killer_99, The area where I live is actually on the Wild Life Preserve Side, the actual arsenol is about 2 miles down the road.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

NOthing too major, but I picked up Darth Tyranus w/ Speeder at Greatland Target the other day. It's a great toy except for the seatbelt. This will slow my withdrawal symptoms for a short while.

At least with the seatbelts ani and tyranus might stay on their rides. i can't get the clone to stay on his speeder. i also managed to pick those up over the weekend. like ani's swoop, can't say i like the figure. haven't seen anything else remotely new in quite some time.

Question anyone here need atat-exclusive general veers?

if so, i sighted one o-o-p for $10 at a collector store located in the united artists theater plaza at yosemite & park meadows drive

mrh: finally got in-person looks at library droids and Definitely want em, so thanx for savin for me along with reb trooper, hope to meet you at starcon's friday to deal oh yeah, where'd i view em? all-sCalp's collectibles naturally (they got a half-dozen yodas but only 1 or 2 of other figs from that wave?? yeah Sure they didn't pillage nearby stores for em ). might also be interested in lama su or imp officer too, feel free to bring along if you have xtras

attn all: rb02 is a-ok to do biz with; hope he feels same about moi, hint hint i'll watch this space for your add'l offerings, rb02
    vt

vt- Still have the figs for you and i will be there frday (as long as they still do that free friday thing with a weekend one day) will try really hard, actually the case comes with ONE Lama and on Officer, sorry... If i see them around ill pick them up 4 u though. Happy Hunting!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

This stinks! I've literally searched EVERY store in the last 2 days and have found NOTHING! Oh stores have restocked alright, but they restocked OLD STUFF! I walked into Wal-Mart on Hampden this afternoon to find like 50 LOTR figures. But did they have the 2 I need? NO! A few stores have restocked Star Wars figures but they old figures that we all already bought a long time ago.

Discouraging.

happy times are here again thanks to wallyworld. for all those fretting about ephant mon, get to highlands ranch WM quick. there were 6 there this AM. some of the new figs as well, but only a couple.

tmnt are on sale at TRU, and they seemed to be stocked well if you're lacking in that department.

now everyone stick their fingers in their ears and hum, this is for Jayspawn only. Target at southwest plaza has 2 each of your missing LOTR fig (Galadriel and Prologue Elf).

Enough humming.

Thanks Darth Jax, I don't know if they will still be there but....where exactly is soughwest plaza? Which intersections? Thats the one on Buckley right?