Page 90 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
    I'm gonna have to see this 12" wave in person. I'd like a new 12" Han- but his hair looks a little too sort.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw them at a friends, the Pilot and Han are kinda bleagh... The Lando as ces said has the super articulated body, and is a really good likeness as well.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The guest list for Star Fest is looking pretty slim this year. Disapointing. There are so many actors from Star Wars that due conventions and they can't even get 1. Not to mention Lord of the Rings is really big and they can't get just 1 from that either. StarLand is getting lazy methinks.

Of course StarLand could always suprise us with some great last minute guests. I'm crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

I've been checking Targets over and over agian to see if they put out anything good while figures are 2 for $5 this week. So far nothing, I don't think they can get rid of those pegwarmers even at that price.

KB still has the 50% off sale going. I've noticed that they are restocking older stuff, nothing new though.

Well...

...after months of getting away from star wars, I am starting to ease back into collecting. It is nice to see some things never change. After turning away from the pegs in November, I turn back in April to see the same figures still hanging on the pegs. Boulder is dry as a bone.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Good to hear from you again Dark Marble.

Thanks Jayspawn, it was a nice to get a break from the collecting, but I am starting to get the thrill of the hunt back. Went searching a little this morning, not a thing. But everyone looks like they are clearing out their old junk. I think we are about to get hit!!

I really hope that new stuff shows up real soon!!

Me too...

I think in the next couple of weeks we are going to see some new stuff hit the pegs. The summer is coming and everyone is bringing out new toys. So hopefully we are about to see some good stuff. I really want Aayla, Bariss, Lama, Yoda, and padawans!! Yep, I'm feeling that thrill again! :happy:

Well it would be a welcomed change from the same-old same-old routine. I think the new Target has hd the same figs since it opened, though i may be wrong...