Page 30 of 334 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    WHAT A DAY!! I (like ces) also found the Anakin and Nexu deluxe wave at Target this morning. And I also got a couple of Obi-Wan Starfighter/Han Solo/Chewbacca sets from the KB in the Aurora mall !!! No 12" Clonetroopers on their truck today, maybe next week. Did anyone find the Acklay today??? I really want a couple.

You lucked out Sithlorddarthbane. KB didn't have diddly when I was there.

I picked up a Endor Rebel Soldier at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows, but the cool part is that it rang up $4.77! How cool is that?! I might pass on the Nexu, I'll have to see it in person. I never got the Reek.

I'm glad you got the Han wave Sithlorddarthbane. They should start popping up elsewhere soon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hello All, just joined the forum.

Haven't seen any posts for north of Denver, so I thought I'd chip in. Just picked up Qui-Gon, Endor Rebel Soldier, Orn Free Ta and Palpatine Tuesday at the Wal-Mart in Boulder. (Also spotted all of those at the Arvada Target yesterday.) And I got the Bespin Luke(not bloody)/Vader and final Mace/Jango last week at the Westminster TRU. TRU also had loads of 12" Mace's and a couple Ultimate Jango's left.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Hey, Darth Shifty. I seem to be one of the few that posts about finds outside of the south Denver area. I live in Wheat Ridge and sometimes get up as far as Westminster to look for stuff. Have you found any Djas Phur figs yet?

Thanks, Haggie! No dice on Djas as of yet, but I have heard rumors that he's shown up at the Commerce City Wal-Mart. So he should show up in the Wheat Ridge/Arvada area soon.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Yeah Welcome to SSG Forums Darth Shifty! Hey we almost have all of CO covered! Yeah no real gold mines of the new stuff except the orns and the quis, The new stuff seems to be shifting towards us though, yeah i heard that same thing about the Commerce city one, and the Mesa Verde One. anyways good hunting to you all!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Anyone interested in the new deluxe figures, the Walmart on Quincey/Buckley has about ten of each. They also had the Massiff wave as of 2:30 PM today. Also, the basic figures are $4.77 at this Walmart too. The Target across the street had Yodas and Count Dooku for $4.99

Thatnks for the tip ces. I may check those out tomorrow morning. I'll definatly have to see those. Darth Shifty welcome, I'm Jayspawn. Mrhat is quite correct, I think we have most of Colorado covered. I hope to meet you during one of my journeys sometime.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett