Page 37 of 334 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    I found the Unleashed figs at Wal-Mart in Longmont. They're pretty sweet. I like Maul more than Jango. I was just going to order them online, too.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Got Djas and Palp at Target off of Alameda and Mississippi, after i got them they ahd 2 Djas's and 1 Palpatine, a whole lotta Qui Gon Wave Figs though, if you still need them thats my report from 12:45 on Tuesday.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Wow, Target?!? I haven't seen any of the new waves at Target yet. Up north, they don't seem like they've been getting anything new in.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Yeah it suprises me more than you believe me, i mean last time i went there, they ahd the bad half of the Or Fre Taa wave (endor soldier, Qui-Gon) and Mace and new jango as well a the april 23rd stuff, the toys were laying on top of some of those speeders the all of the Djas and Palps.

My search didn't turn up much today. I don't know about you all, but I am getting fed up with all of these exclusives. First the Silver Darth Vader, then the George Lucas, now the Star Tours and then the rumour about the new Silver R2 for TRU. Then all the exclusive ships, ect. I am happy that they are making a lot of different things this year, but I tired of trying to get these impossible to get exclusive.

Yeah lets see what were getting as exclusives- Target- 4 Acessory Packs, not such a big deal-Toys R Us- X Wing, R2, Land Speeder, and 12" Mace, Kay Bee- 12" Yellow and Red Clone Troopers, FAO Scwartz-Shuttle Tyderium (at the low low FAO price of 125 dollars!)

I have yet to see any new figs at any Target or KMart and I frequently check 3 of each store. They only have the old waves, not even the Bespin waves. Basically all they have now are piles of Padme, Kit Fisto, and peasant boy Anakin. All I need is Djas Puhr and I'm gettin' sick of looking for him.

Here is the TRU exclusive R2-D2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25thr2.jpg  

I agree with you ces! All these exclusives are nearly impossible for us to get here in Colorado. Without spending huge bucks to hunt them dow and ship them.

That is a cool looking R2. What's its purpose? Why is TRU carrying this?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett