Page 38 of 335 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    I think it is just a promo thing; I have no clue. It had better not be a nightmare to get though.

WalMart at 38th and Youngfield has 4 Jango and 3 Maul Unleashed figs. If anybody wants them they'd better go tonight 'casue that WalMart has a lot of collectors that go there.

I picked up Jango Fett and Darth Maul Unleashed at Wal-Mart on Hampden. They look pretty cool once you put them together. I fancy the Darth Maul one most I think.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, it looks like the Unleashed figs are everywhere now. It seems like every wave has been shipped in numbers except Djas Puhr. Hopefully we'll see him in plenty next week.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

The unleashed figs are all sold out at 38th and Youngfield Walmart. I wonder if they will be shipping out more?

38th and Youngfield WalMart also has been restocked (AGAIN!) with the Qui Gonn wave. What gives?! This store has seen the Qui Gonn wave and the Bespin wave stocked several times, in mass quantities but the Palpatine wave has only been there once and was wiped out before I got there (just one Palpatine left when I arrived).

Has anybody else noticed the overabundence of Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto? These figs were not released in greater quantities than any other fig so I'm really surprized that they have become peg warmers along with Padme and lamo Anakin. They are Jedi, you'd think they'd sell through. Shaak Ti is actually my favorite of all the figures in the Saga line so far (okay, Bespin Luke is tied for my favorite).

The real point of bafflement for me is that Hasblow has not put out cases of just Hangar Anakin, Count Dooku, and Yoda. I haven't seen a single one of them since midnight madness. There are probably millions of kids out there who don't have a single one of these essential figures to play with because of scalper scum buying them all (not to mention the collectors who are missing these figures too).

I finally picked up the Unleashed figures at Walmart in Commerce City. They had a few damaged card ones left as of 8:00AM (6/29). I also was able to grab the way cool Acklay at the Walmart on Abilene. I had one lady yell at me and give me nasty looks because I had grabbed the last one. Too bad for her.

So now that is almost July, do you all know what we should be expecting or on the look out for? It seems like Hasbro is starting to slow down. Here is what I have heard to expect so far:

Teemto Pagalies
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Darth Maul, Sith Training
    ? Anakin Skywalker, Tatooine Attack (same case as Maul)

Deluxe C-3PO
    Deluxe Yoda

12" Count Dooku
    12" Super Battle Droid
    12" Zam Wessel

Supposibly Anakin, Padme & Vader Unleashed

The Darkhorse mini Busts

Anything else?

ACTION FLEET!

The primary items in my collection are Action Fleet. I would give up all my other SW stuff if Hasbro would just produce more AF stuff.

...and the TRU exclusive X-Wing w/ R2-D2. I believe there was also a Padme Naboo Pilot from Episode II. Can't wait for those!

Last night I FINALLY picked up a bloody hand Luke from K-Mart on Evans. I havn't found one until now. Cool figure!

SCORE! I finally picked up Ultimate Jango Fett at TRU in Park Meadows. What a cool figure! He has everything. "Most impressive." I think he's one of the best 12" figures yet.