Page 41 of 335 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    P.S.S
    By the way I forgot to thank CES for the post on the Mace/red droid 2pack earlier this week. I scored mine that night thanks to you and I greatly appreciate it!!!

neato! this must mean they will be here soon right? havent seen those NBA figs around though, sorry. Ill keep my eyes peeled. SO how kick arse are they?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I used to see Iverson in both white and black jerseys everywhere. He and Kidd seemed to be the most common of the NBA figs (although the black jersey Iverson wasn't very common I still saw it many times). If I run into one again I'll grab it but I'm pretty sure they are all gone. I know this is a SW forum but if you happen to run across the new MLB wave (Griffey, Alomar, etc.) give me a holler in here.

SCORE!!SCORE!!SCORE!! Just picked up a couple more sets of Ki-adi/Teemto wave for my friend at Walmart on Expo. Even though I had these it was still exhillarating to know they hit!! (I told you guys earlier they would) They had only got two cases of them in. There was one more case on the pallot when I left. They are packed 2 per case ad the box itself says: COLL. 2 WAVES 4,5,7, Happy hunting gents!!!

So what new figures are out now? Darth Maul, Teemto....who else?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Scored a Ki Adi Mundi at Wheat Ridge Walmart. They have 1 Ki Adi and 3 Teemto left. Saw no Elephant Mon and no Darth Maul.

Went to Wal Mart on Expo. at about 3ish and no Maul, Ani, Ki, Or Podrace guy, lots of the Han Endor and Orn Fre Taa, seems the old stuff is finally starting to dissapear. Also Bespin Wave with Metal Peg Luke.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I picked up Teemto at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows. No Maul or Ki Adi though. Teemto's pretty cool!

I'm starting to see a LOT of Palpatines, Orn Free Taa, Maasif, and Ultimate Jangos at more and more stores now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett