Page 43 of 335 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    I'm not into variations much, as there are too many of them. But I picked up a Padme figure w/ the mole at Target on Abeline yesterday. The package was all messed up so I opened it anyways.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah the mall had nothing new except the Episode 1 and 4 Playskool sets, they are 14.99 each, wouldve but the cash isnt here til friday...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Ki Adi and Teemto

I found the new accessory packs at Target in Castle Rock and Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies at KB in the Southglen Mall in Denver today. The figures were $4.99@ !
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Exclamation bargain manga sighting

see post 305 here; if anyone wants but can't pick em up yerself, lmk asap if you'd like me to try baggin em for ya, & we'll settle up later
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 07-25-2002 at 11:12 PM.

Found two of the accessory sets at Target on 44th and Sheridan. I didn't buy them so they might still be on the pegs if you go looking. They had the one with the Endor Soldier and one with the Battle Droid.

I'm glad the accessory sets and deluxe figures are starting to slowly show up. Shouldn't be too long before the TRU X-Wing is available either.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey, i found the new ACTION FLEET Vehics at Wal-Mart on Exposition. from what i saw they had 2 falcons and 1 each of the X-Wing and TIE Fighter. Also they are now carrying LOTR Toys, the figs, "LEGOS", and the Deluxe Cave Troll, not so interesting, well after a minute of searching i found a STRIDER! of course it was the only one and i got it (sorry cats and kittens) they had all of the first collection ones there (well not strider anymore) but Legolas, Frodo, Lurtz, and RingWraith, also both Horse sets. Figs were 6.93 and Horse sets were 14.94. So if your into that, good ol wal-mart is where to go.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

All found in Pueblo today...

I found Luke's X-Wing at TRU, the MicroMachines Action Fleet at Walmart and the Battlepacks at Target.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Target on Buckley has the Action Fleet if anyone still needs it. Also Target on Abilene has the new Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO. I have not seen any signs of the Accessory sets yet.

WalMart at 300 Wadsworth seems to be the only place around Wheat Ridge with any Action Fleet. I scored a set there and there were three more sets left. Still no Target Exclusive Action Fleet Battle Packs though.