Page 44 of 334 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Went to Target on Albaline round 3:30 and managed to get a C-3PO deluxe, no Yodas left thanks ces though. Ill find it one day or another.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found the X-Wing action fleet at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows. I wasn't impressed enough to buy it. The TIE Fighter or Millennium Falcon may be more promising.

Still no sign of the deluxe fgures yet for me. I havn't ran into Maul or Anakin yet either.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah the AF ships are well mediocre. I mean its obvious they are just redone older ones, the falcon should be BIGGER. I mean if you want them to scale the X-Wing and the TIE are a median. So the Falcon should be BIGGER. The Deluxe 3PO is fun to play with. If u still need one try Target on Albaline. The yoda was gone already when i got there, but they had 3 -C-3PO's deluxe left at 3:30

Got the last Acklay at Wal-Mart on Exposition they had the new Action fleet if u need em.

clearance sightings at westland tarzhay:

$2 dc-sized ep2 ships (more lights, less detail, louder colorschemes ) and $.40 packs of some ep2 card game

Longmont Wal-Mart has all of the new AF (3 or so of each) and the 3P0 deluxe (Still haven't found Yoda). No Maul wave yet either.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I picked up Deluxe Yoda at Target on Colorado Blvd. Pretty cool. The Super Battle Droid isn't much. But Yoda is cool and the set is neat.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Deluxe

Found the Deluxe C3P0 and Yoda today, at Target on S. Circle in C.Springs. Have seen the Action Fleet vehicles at most Walmarts in the Springs and also at KB at Chapel Hills.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Action Fleet doesn't seem to be anywhere in Arvada or Whaet Ridge. I found them in north Lakewood at a Wal Mart but I have yet to see the Battlepacks at any of the three Targets that I have been chekcing daily.

Hey All I found the new Carded action fleet figures at Target on Abilene. They only had three of the four. I did not see the Endor set, but the three A New Hope sets were so cool that I decided to pic them up. They also had the pegs marked for the new battle Packs, but none to be found. I ran over to the Target on Buckley and was able to grab the Battle Packs there. They only had one set left of each. They also had the new Deluxe figures.