Page 45 of 334 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Don't know if this has been reported but Targte dropped 3 3/4" figure prices to $4.99.

Target in Louisville has Action Fleet and a few Battle Packs.

coo
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Wal-Mart in Longmont now has the Jango Fett room alarm, if anyone's interested in that type o' stuff. $29.99!
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I picked up the Endor and Hoth accessory sets at Target on University this afternoon. They look fantastic.

(This is off the topic, but I also picked up the new Star Trek 'Enterprise' figures, they look amazing!!!)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hi all, i am going on hiatus for 2 weeks in Paris, so i wont be posting due to me not being in the country. So ill see you in 2 weeks! Oh and happy hunting

mrhat....have a GREAT time in Paris and enjoy all the wonderful food!!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Have a great time mrhat. I also am going on hiatus, but only for 1 week. I'll be going to South Dakota to do some shopping, boating, and simply relaxing.

I'll be back!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Im going to try to enjoy myself as much as i can! thanks for the great send off!

Unhappy paris? aw Man!

wish i'd known sooner, i mighta been able to give you a wantlist of moebius books to find me (you know, guy who designed tron, alien & willow costumes, & also inspired the probot) Might've, cuz to my knowledge he hasn't put out much in the last few years
    guess i'll go drown my sorrows at our local paris
    vt

Hey, VT. Not sure if you get Previews or not but I've seen some Moebius books in there over the last few months. I'm not very familiar with his work so I don't know if the books were reprints but I can let you know when I see Moebius books listed in the future if you like. LMK.