Page 49 of 334 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    I got the LAST unleashed fig at TRU which was Padme' they moved all their stuff again (Missisippi one) Walmart on Exposition moved everything again. downsizing on all fronts
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey heads up! Kay Bee actually got new stock! they got more of the new deluxes, 6 C-3pos left and one Yoda one, also had Djas, Orn and all that jazz and KI ADI MUNDI and TEEMTO whatshiface, i got the second to last teemto several Kis left.

Several online sites are starting to get the 12" Count Dooku wave in stock. It should't be too long before they start hitting stores.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If you look at a few of the previous posts you'll see that 12" Dooku has already been spotted. I saw him at Target on 78th and Wadsworth. Good luck if you're in the hunt.

ToysRUs on Mississippi had about 8 or so Luke w/ Landspeeders this afternoon. They look very cool. The Landspeeder is very inpressive, but the Luke is a rewashed flashback Luke.

yeah that ladnspeeder looks really neat, i might have to go and get one, is it 29.99 right?

NO way, its $19.99.

cool! well you gotta ask knowing Toys R Us

I picked it up today and thought it was really cool too.

I picked up 12" Count Dooku this afternon at Wal-Mart on Abeline. Very cool! They also had lots of Super Battle Droid and Zam Wessel. The Super Battle Droid is nifty but I passed. Zam Wessel is a joke, probably will be one of the worst 12" figures.