Page 51 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Answering Jayspawn, I just took a trip to Colorado...I'm from Kansas though... The figures were seen in Frisco, Colorado

I also saw the accesorry sets at the Super Target in Boulder
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

The Wal-Mart in Longmont has all of the new 12'' wave and the cantina sets.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Hello all! I found the new Obi-wan and Starfighter at KB in Buckingham Square yesterday evening. This is indeed a chap *** ploy by Hasbro however I think it's a pretty cool packaging job. Plus I'm an obsessive completist so who cares?? My buddy in California just got the new Lott Dot/ Tusken Raiderwave today so keep your eyes peeled.

Hey guys, out on my venture for a new AOL disk (My aol was being CRAPPY) took me to Wal-Mart on Exposition which to my astonishmet had the REPUBIC GUNSHIP, for 38.88 i got the last one, but if they had one they will sure have more in the future. I also finaly found the Landspeeder at TRU on Missisippi, they had a LOT of them, also the X-Wing, all the old figures too, oh and i got my AOL disk at Comp USA. (damned AOL...)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Ditch AOL! Just call up a local ISP and switch. It's that easy.

Its been pretty good to me, i mean just a cuple of those das when its retarded, i will get a dfferent Isp after imove out of the house, but itll work or now.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Finally, something new ships to the area!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Things have been slow lately. I still have not been able to get the Gunship. Hopefully it will come to TRU at the same time as the Silver R2 so that I don't have to buy stuff that I already have inorder to get it. I hope the R2 comes soon so that TRU will clear some of its old stuff and get new figures in finally.

Right on ces. I'm hoping that TRU will get in the 12" Luke and Tauntaun. That'll be worth a silver R2.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw the interactive R2-D2 at Target on 44th and Sheridan yesterday. Much larger than I thought it would be. It looked really cool.