Page 52 of 334 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    I picked up 12" Luke and Tauntaun at Toys'R'Us in Mississippi. They only had 2 of them. By the way it is very cool, the sculpt on Luke's face is pretty cool. And of course the Tauntaun is a work of art. It was $59.99. It would have been nicer if it was the same price as Han and Tauntaun.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I did a run today and didn't really find a thing. It has been very slow lately. Oh well, at least I am saving some money.

I saw the Interactive R2 at Target on Arappaho this afternoon. It's very cool looking and I kinda want one after seeing it in person. But the $100 price tag is putting me off.

Taget on Arappaho gor more accessory sets. There wernt any Engor sets but a bunch of the other 3.

ZZZZZzzzzz......

Nothing new, but Target on Colorado Blvd and Abeline had their Unleashed, Acklay and Reek all marked down to $11. Not a bad price for those who have not picked them up.

Well at least SOMETHING new!, I picked up he Obi-wan and Jango Fett electronic figures at Super K-mart on Arapahoe this morning. Other that that only poopy crap remains shelved.

Hey yall, Nothing Star Wars to report as of late, however I did find the Treehouse of Horror 3 set, i was about to leave the store after looking on the shelves, but then i saw a yellow and red box on the floor, and low and behold the last set of the day, the clerk even mentioned that it was the last one. hurray!, this set is SO cool, i only Star Wars would do something like these sets...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I wish I could find one of those Simpsons sets but everytime I go looking for one (which is a LOT!) I never find one.