Page 53 of 335 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    I just get lucky actually, first time around, i missed it completely, second time, fond an open box of them on a pallate, this time it was left on the floor, at least you now they ARE gettig them, i think this one is just as good as the 2 previous, however the figs do not make sense with the base except homer, all the others are not even in the Ironic Punishment facility, o well i like willy the best though his lines are the closest to offensive to date especially "you willpay for thiswith your childrens blood" srt of like last years kang-"STOP we have reached the limits of what rectal probng can teach us!" well happy hunting to you all!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

K-Mart on Chambers and Colfax had the Arena Playset this afternoon. There were about 6 of them there at $44.95. I also picked up a TA Anakin there for $3.49. It was marked down at the register.

Also, NEW Target stores at Buckingham Mall and across the street from Aurora Mall are opening up October 13th - this Sunday. Hopefully they'll have some new stuff.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay, Thanks for the Heads up. When I got there, there were only five left and you are right, the one at ground level is in bad shape. I got one, kind of expensive at $44.

Oh, by the way, K-mart still had several TA Anakins

Wow. Ok, more news! The NEW Targets are open NOW! THe one at BUckingham had a Yoda, TA Anakin, Sith Training Darth Maul, Ki-Adi, and Teemtos! As well as the accessory sets! The store is very clean and new and very promising (And its close to where I live!).

There's a new Super Target opening up down the street from me too. It's across the street from the Denver West shopping center. I can't wait.

Jayspawn, your signature brings up a good question. Does Obi-Wan say "and he was a good friend" or "Ani was a good friend"? I never thought anything of the line (assumed it was "And he...") until TPM came out and I heard the nickname Ani. Hmmmm...

I think its just "And he was a good friend."

THANKS Jay and ces, Thanks to you I piced up the new ARENA at K-Mart on Colfax/Chambers. I rarely go there anymore, they havent had anything til now, no Aninkins left two dinged up Arena left, i grabbed the most damaged one, so anyone who wouldnt open it (why not) could hae a decent one. WOO HOO, I am almost caught up, just need two Clone Gunners, a Darth Maul ST, and the non bearded Rebel Soldier. Thanks to some people at Sandtroopers i am gettin an Anikin TA,an Ephat Mon, a Padme Pilot, a tusken w/ Massif, a watto, a lott dod,and a jango pilot. well the arena is AWESOME! Kinda Heavy and awkwardly shaped. o well. the Role Play Game is kinda small and seemed to be a last miute thing, where the hell isthat danged obi-wan holding thing? grrrr... its still kicks arse. well thats my 2 cents.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

A helpful Toys'R'Us employee tells me they have a Star Wars sale coming up soon. He didn't say when though but that it might be soon. I was thinking November. And he said the silver R2 would be given away with purchases over $20. Sounds like a deal!

Hello all! I was in Pueblo this weekend and had a few finds on Sunday. A few Mace/Count Dooku Unleashed at the local KB toys, They also had a few of the exclusive Clonetroopers(both red and yellow) still in stock . The K-MARTS had MANY, MANY Arenas, but nobody had any new figures. ........HOWEVER !!!
    When i got home yesterday, before I went to work, I stopped by the Target on Arapahoe and found the new deluxe figures. I got two Clonetrooper/ speederbikes, 2 Geonosians(BOTH BAD-***) but only one Anakin as he is a piece of CRAPPY ****!!! Happy hunting gents!!!