Page 56 of 334 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Wal-Mart on Buckley had the 2nd series Action Fleet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, I was really torn about buying at least one more, but I decided against it. I was hoping to find wave 2 of the Action Fleet vehicles. I just need them and Ephant Mon and I think I am done until the new Bounty Hunter Wave, Silver R2 and the new Cantina sets come out later this month.

Has anybody found the new Watto? I'm too lazy to read through the last few pages of posts and he's the only new figure I want other than the Clone Pilots and Speeder Bike.

Haggie, that wave has been showing up at KB. On the note of KB, I stopped by there today and they had marked up there figures to $5.49! They were all old ones too.

Cool. I'll have to check KB. I did find the new Anakin, Maul, and Padme at KMart on 58th and Kipling and I have found the new Action Fleet.

I of course am missing sever of the new figures. But anyways. I went into KB sevral times this week, everyday I think. But the employees told me that they didn't get a truck this week. What a rip!

I finally picked up the beardless Endor Rebel Soldier at Target Buckingham. The only bad news about it was it was the only new figure! No Pilot Padme! No Lot Dodd! No Watto! No Tusken!

Oh well, the search goes on.

That is weird Jay. Somone must not have realized that he was new when they were grabbing up all the new figures. Sounds kind of scalperous to me. He is packed one per case with the Watto, Lott Dodd and Tusken case.
    By the way thanks for the heads up about the action fleet. By the time I got there they only had Dooku's ship left, but at least I have one of the 2nd wave now.

Haha, thats good! The Solar Sailor looked pretty cool to me. It's original! I passed on the Naboo Fighter back in the Episode I days so I may pick that up when I find it.

I hope the beardless Endor Rebel Soldier will show up a lot more places. He would be a nice pegwarmer for a little while. At least he's an army builder.

Anybody out there have an opened Tusken Raider w/Massiff? I'm curious if it hasa removeable head or not.