Page 57 of 334 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    sorry haggie, no removible head, in fact it is the same EXACT one as the POTJ Tusken from the first wave of the Power, and the same Massiff.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hmmm. Maybe the next Tusken Raider (in 2003) will have a removeable head.

I've heard that there is a Tusken w/ removable head coming out next year.

For those who don't have them yet, KB at Aurora Mall had several yellow and red 12" Clonetroopers.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow they still have them, amazing. I stopped over at the new Target on Sable before Alabline, its HUGE. They had a good assortment of the Accessory packs, i got the last episode 2 one thogh, pleanty of classic ones though, other than that they had 3 Tattoine Anikins if you need one. They closed the other target across from All C's as well as the sams club. But no fear the *new* Sams Club is by Home Depot. Well I guess a small sacrafice for things that are new. Wal-Mart on Expo. had a (1) Momow Bar set left, nothing else. TRU by old Target had all the old ones (still) if you need them including the previews. If you are into other tings they ha a couple of fresh cases of Movie Maniacs 5, and the enterprise ship and phaser/communicator packs. Well thats all the news for now.

Off the topic for a sec, but who had the Movie Maniacs 5 Mrhat? Target at Buckingham Mall, TRU or Target across from Aurora Mall?

the one by aurora mall, they had all the versions of the toys including the scarier versions.

Hello gentlemen!! If anyone still needs them, the Kmart on Arapahoe had MANY Padme' pilots left. I also found 2 Wattos, 2 Tusken Raiders and 1 Lott Dod. There were no more of this assortment when I left but there are STILL Padme' pilots for all!!!

AHH! I still need that Padme! But I can't get there till tomorrow!

Oh nevermind! I went out there and got her. But I went through hell getting there!

First of all. Because of TREX, the the exit into I25 is closed! SO, I had to go all the way to Hampden JUST to turn around! THEN, As I get onto Hampden, its a parkinglot!!! Cars are not moving and I'm stuck! So I sat there waiting. AAHHH!!! Eventually I get to K-Mart and the entrance I parked by is closed! So I had to walk across the parkinglot to the other entrance which is in the exact opposite direction of the toy section! BUT I did get my Pilot Padme (Thank you SITHLORDDARTHBANE!!!!) I am now the last person on the planet to get one. Haha. AND its cold outside! The trip home wasn't so bad. They also had the 2nd wave Action Fleet. 1 AT-ET, 2 Naboo Fighters, and 2 Solar Sailors.

I hope you read this Hasbro!

Colorado IMAX AOTC

I posted this in the General Discussion area, but thought more Colorado people would see it here

For the Colorado members here.....check out the activites for the Nov 1 IMAX ATOC showing in Colorado Springs....
    http://imax.rmff.net/activities.html

More info here
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn