Page 59 of 334 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Off the Star Wars topic.

Target Greatland has ALL of Series 10 Simpsons figures including the Mr. Burns and Dr. Nick playsets. They look great!

SITHLORDDARTHBANE, I'm on the lookout for the 2nd Series Muppets as well. No sign of them yet. I believe they include Fozzie, Crazy Harry, Sgt. Floyd Pepper and Zoot (I think thats the 4th). Did you send out for the ToyFare Vacation Fozzie? I did and I'm still waiting of course.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Electronic Ask Yoda

I found the Electronic Ask Yoda today at Target on Powers in Colorado Springs......it might be old hat to you guys, but it's the first time I've seen it. PICS
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Woner How long those r2s will warm shelves? I am hopin to get one this weekend!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I know it's OT but it's only a small group of us here so if anybody finds wave 2 Muppets please post. I've only seen Muppet figs at TRU and the closest TRU is 12 miles away and I only go there every two weeks or so. It'd be great to get a heads up. Thanks in advance.

I found the Tusken Raider w/ Masiff today at Greatland Target. There was only 1 there. I think I only need Lott Dodd, a few Clone Pilots and Ephant Mon now.

Hey everyone. I have a small plea to the group. If one of you runs across a Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike would you mind grabbing it and mailing it my way? I can pay you with PayPal or by mailing you a check or money order and I'm in no hurry to get the toy so if that meant it didn't get mailed until your Christmas packages went out, that would be fine. It would even fit in one of those free Priority Mail boxes they have at the Post Office (and I don't care about condition so you could just throw it in there with no padding of any kind for all I care). I'm not going to be making the store rounds very often for a few months and I know the likelyhood of finding one on my own is slim to none. If anybody can help, please let me know. If not, I'll probably buy one off eBay after Christmas when there isn't as much demand. Thanks!

They show up frequently haggie. I'll keep an eye out though.

will do!

TRU on Mississippi had lots of Padme Coruscant Attack, Jango Pilot, Yoda, Count Dooku, and Darth Maul Sith Training this afternoon.

About ******* Time. Hopefully this will be a sign of the things to come!