Page 61 of 335 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    I got my Silver R2 this afternoon from TRU in Park Meadows. I got an Action Fleet, a Yoda and an extra Padme Coruscan't Attack.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw some of those scalpers at TRU on Albaline by Old Target, i walked in after getting mine earlier that day, to see if anything new had been put out. As i made my way to the Display, I saw some guy with 7 or so of the R2's waltzing around the store, i was abot to say soething, and i think he knew, he wisely ran off. Well i got one at least if i hadnt, i might have followed him around and gotten one, Well thats my story!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

KB has figures on sale this week for $4.44. They also have the 25th anniversary packs m,arked down to $4.99. Good price for opening.

I didn't see much today while running around. I did pick up the new "Ask Yoda" at Target Greatlands. They had about five left. I picked up several of the R3's this weekend at TRU to get my free silver R2. I have spent the last few days painting them. They came out pretty good; you all should give it a try. If I can do it, you guys can all do it. Now I have 15 different astrometric droids.

ive tried my hand at customizing, and might start up again if i cant getrid of some of my doubles... well let us know how they turn out!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I've made some pretty nice custom figures. I've done some non-Star Wars customs which are very nice.

My Darth Vader Lightsaber Replica arrived today! And it is COOL!!! Definatly one of the best pieces in my Star Wars collection. Worth the price? Yes! I could spend a LOT of time just standing, looking at it.

Hey all, a bit off subject, but I received the Lord of the Rings extended edition in the mail on Thursday. It is really good. The new and extended scenes add a lot to it.

Did you get the Boxed Set or just the Extended DVD? I'm holding out for the set on Tueday. Oh it's gonna be great!

And how about the DVD price for "Attack of the Clones" at TRU? $9.99 can't beat that! I'll be there.

I got the regular expanded edition.
    TRU has a great price on the DVD. I am so torn right now. I am going to get the DVD, but I am questioning if I should also get the VHS. The only reason is that I also have all of the other movies on VHS. Both the S.E. and original format. At that price I may have to just get both. Also, I have heard that the Connection shorts are only on the VHS.

I think that it is lame that they are making different versions of the DVD too. I am not going to get the one with the R2 beneath the dome feature. I thought it was really dumb and would probably never watch it.

Is anyone going to go to the Springs to see the IMAX version? I really want to, but I hate driving down there.