Page 62 of 334 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    I didn't know that there were different versions of the 'Clones' DVD. What are the differences? I'm definatly getting Widescreen for sure. Its the best way to watch any movie!

I really want to go to IMAX but havn't made it yet. I don't like driving down there either. They should have it in Denver instead.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

THe only difference that I know of is the one store is getting the DVD with the R2-D2 mocumentry "Beneath the Dome." I cannot remember the store that has this added feature; I think it might be Sun Coast.

I think thats right, but none of the ads mentioned it...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Originally posted by ces
    THe only difference that I know of is the one store is getting the DVD with the R2-D2 mocumentry "Beneath the Dome." I cannot remember the store that has this added feature; I think it might be Sun Coast.
    My understanding is that the R2 Beneath the dome will be released in December ( last I heard was Dec. 26th I think) on DVD, exclusive to Suncoast and will cost about $10.00. There is to be a "preview" of it on the Episode II releases on Tuesday.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Okay now everything is piecing togeher, the DVD is Coming possibly only to suncoast for 10 dollars, but no exclusive has been announced officially. Off the topic a bit, i finally found the Mr. Burns Playset at Media Play. now all i need is SCORPIO!

"You're mad Scorpio!"

I forgot to mention this, I must be loosing it. Super Wal-Mart on Hampden had the purple Mace Windu, and Jedi orange and green Hasbro lightsabers! They're cool!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow hasbro, thank you for MORE Generic Lightsabers, woo hoo! By the way where is the TRU ad with the 9.99 DVD? it wasnt in my paper today, and i havent gone to look at TRU yet, anyone know? I printed Sir Steves scan, in case i am unsucceful in obtaining one for Price Matching.

The TRU flier was in our paper today. I'm going to price match at Best Buy on tuesday.

Darned Paper, i MUST have it! stupid Denver Post...

Okay i picked up an ad from TRU, Also did some Day off looking-- TRU STILL had Interactive Sabers, also a couple of Gunships, nothing much left of the new stuff. Media Play-- Jack ----, Wal-Mart (on Exposition) had nothing new (suprise). Target (by Aurora Mall) Had a couple of Arenas, some interactive R2's, a bunch of te Action Fleet, no At-TE's though. K-Mart on Chambers/Colfax had some newer figs (only 5.74) Padme Pilots, Tusken Massiff. Well maybe after the Movies out tomorrow... Oh and a bit off the topic... Okay as for The Two Towers Toys, they are slowy trickling to retail. Target had a LOT of the figs, and one each of the Horse sets (gandolph, Aragorn, and re-hatsched Ring Wraith) also had the new Star Trek Nemisi toys, and classic Mini-Mates. Also Broken Bow Deluxes. Still no SCORPIO, grrr....